alcohol and her

Request: Calvin takes care of a drunk Taylor

Taylor's POV:
The dark room spun in circles. I walked in no more graceful than someone walking on ice. The night flew by in a blur. I stumbled into my room feeling dizzier than ever. Deep in my mind I scolded myself for getting so drunk. But as the room spun my mind began to run in fast circles as well. It was a fun party or at least I think it was. I don't really remember what went down exactly but I'm sure it was fun. I always had a good time with my girls.
I somehow managed to find my way to my bedroom. I was too hyped to sleep yet exhausted at the same time. Too out of place to change my clothes, I managed to take off my shoes and sat down on the floor. There I was greeted by my adorable cats Meredith and Olivia.
"Hellloo babies." I mumbled picking Olivia up and cradling her into my arms. She purred at my touch. Meredith on the other hand just struggled out of my grasp. I happily stroked a content Olivia in my arms for what seemed like hours when I heard a knock at the door.
Getting up was too huge a struggle so I decided to ignore the persons request. I was not so fortunate.
"Taylor?" I heard a familiar voice call from the living room. I got up quickly and placed into view of my New York apartment's living room.
"Hiiiiiiiii" I slurred as I grabbed onto my boyfriend more for support than anything else. I had no idea Calvin was coming over but I guess it was a pleasant surprise.
"How are you love?" He said pulling me away so he could look into my glistening eyes.
"I'm gooodddd."
"Taylor are you drunk?"
"Noooo."
He chuckled at my response but I have no idea what was so funny.
I clumsily leaned in to press my lips to his. He happily replied to my kiss or more accurately my smashing of mouths.
I do not know if it was the alcohol running deep through my veins or the way he stood so sexy in jeans that made me instantly turn on to him.
"Hi." I repeated breaking free from our kiss.
"Hi." He smiled brightly.
"Let's go to bed." I cooed.
"Taylor, you're drunk."
"And you're hot."
I sloppily grabbed his hands and placed them on my chest. I wanted to turn him on. But Calvin was not keen on drinking. He never drank. And he was not about to put up with my drunk shit.
"Taylor love I think you need rest." He insisted as he slowly moved his hands back down o my waist. I whined. He has lingered, I knew deep inside he was fighting the urge to want me too.
"Don't you want to sleep with me?"
"I want you to rest." He stayed persistent.
I watched as the love of my life pulled away from me and wandered into the kitchen.

Calvin's POV:
The lights were off when I got to apartment. I could not help but wonder if something was wrong she had not texted me back all night. I hope she still wanted to hang out tonight.
I knocked on her door. There was no answer. I waited impatiently. It seemed to only confirm my suspicion.
Finally I decided to just let myself in. Maybe she was not home.
"Taylor?" I called as I turned on the living room light. The place looked vacant. That was until I saw her stumbling over from her bedroom. She looked so beautiful in a short dark blue party dress. Her hair was a little messed with and she looked tired. As she came closer to me the smell of alcohol and her greeted me.
"Hiiii" she slurred. Yes she was definitely drunk. She was clumsy and raw and spoke without filter.
"How are you love?" I asked, all I could hope was that aha had had fun. I had swore off drinking a long time ago once my career kicked off. But having her here so innocent and slightly helpless by nature still was sexy to me.
"Let's go to bed." She said seductively.
I could not help but feel turned on by her request but I knew sleeping with her whiles he was in this state would be wrong. Instead I decided to her to bed and let her rest. The will power it took to turn her down and do what was best was probably more than it should have been but I managed.

I led her to her room where she drank some water and ended up throwing up in the bathroom. She was tiny and the alcohol soon took over her body. I helped her slip into something more comfortable and curled up on the bed with her. I felt my heart beat fast as she laid her delicate head on my chest and curl up into me. I gently stricken her hair as she drifted into soft slumber. I loved her so much. Someone as small and precious as her needed to be protected.

//
So I had a mini request contest and this one won! Thanks for commenting! Please leave more further requests and I promise I will try and get to them! thanks guys I hope you enjoy this one