Pure Positivity

I was absentmindedly scrolling through tumblr and Twitter studying pictures of Princess Kate Middleton gracing the cover of Vogue or smirking at the praiseworthy reviews for Adam's and Rihanna's new single. Every once in a while I'd catch a glimpse of my fans pages. What I saw at first surprised me. Many of them were filled with hateful comments saying they hated my bleached hair or disliked my gothic boots. Everything from how Adam was a terrible boyfriend to the color of my lipstick what criticized and put down.
I clicked off my phone with a sigh. Adam looked over at me. I was spending the night at his place and we were underneath the sheets scrolling through our phones in the dark.
"What's wrong? You're turning Tumblr off earlier than usual?" He asked.
"Oh nothing." I breathed. I held my head up with my palms, elbows on the mattress, not wanting to feel the defeat. Lately it would seem no one had anything nice to say about the choices I was making.
I laid there thinking through all my past mistakes, when I would get too confident or comfortable and leave room for negativity and that seemed to be the case once more. What was sad was for once I felt more confident than ever. More confident in my relationship, in my fans, in the way the public carried my persona. But all of a sudden it all seemed to be crashing down again. As it always did.
A few minutes later Adam cupped my face in his massive palms. Though the room was pitch black I could still see the brightness in his eyes. This time they were filled with concern.
"I saw the posts. And you know what? I fucking love your bleach blonde hair. And your sassy pink lipstick. And your sneakers. I love how you can wear one of my shirts and make it look better on you than it ever was on me. I love how confidence pours from your figure in everything from what you do to what you say. And it's true, I'll never be half the man you deserve but I'm willing to try, as long as I have you by my side."
I smirked. His words did more for me than I'll ever let on. But I loved and cherished every one of them.
"Well good because your opinion is the only one that ever mattered to me." I said defensively.
We laughed and kissed and made out. I was so lucky to have him. Meeting Adam was something I never expected would change me. I wanted to change all of me for him. I wanted to be my best self. And he encouraged me to do so in a way that was contagious. He rocked my whole world and turned it upside down. And no one was going to get in the way of our world.

//
Hey sorry this is short but I just feel like there's been a lot of negativity in the fandom and I was inspired to write this. I mean who are we to criticize anything Taylor does? It's not in my place to decide what she wears is ugly or who she dates is bad. I'm not her. Her life and choices are her own. Just because I don't agree with them does not make me any less of a swiftie. It makes me human. The drama in this fandom right now is becoming unbearable. So much so that my favorite pass time (blogging about Taylor) is becoming not enjoyable. Here's the hard truth: I don't care you hate her hair. I don't care you don't like her style. No one cares really. Just keep it to yourself. You're only hurting yourself. Taylor doesn't care what you say about her. In fact she doesn't even care to know your name. Yes I feel Taylor is starting to disconnect herself from us and I get it it's kinda scary but it's her life and she's clearly seeking a private one while on break. But honestly can you blame her? So far ever since she announced her break it seems as no one has been very supportive of her or had nice things to say. Please just leave her alone. You don't have to agree with everything she does but you definitely should keep your negative opinions to yourself.  Anyways enjoy this tayvin  clip on pure positivity:)