Chapter 15 Shopping

Sophie POV

"Okay class we are getting towards the end of 4th grade so I decided on taking it easy and do group work."Mrs. Morgan or mom said. I don't know what to call her now. The whole class cheered. We love getting in groups with our friends working together. She laughed letting us pick our groups. It was Charlotte, Brianna, and me in a group. She handed us paperwork with questions and we work together to find the answer in the books. After school I stayed late sitting on umm Mrs. Morgan's desk on her iPhone playing a game while she was getting her things ready. "Ready?"she asked me standing by the room door. "Yeah." I got up and held her hand walking to the car and getting in putting on our seatbelts. Today was a shopping day for me to get settle in to my new home. "Okay want to go room shopping first or shopping for more clothes at the mall."she asked driving. "The mall."I said. She smiled,"Okay then." We parked at a big mall and got out the car. We enter the mall seeing lots of people and spotted the kids section. I'm not gonna lie they had some really good taste for my sense of style.

Mrs. Morgan POV

I was laughing at her running out with different cute outfits posing. My daughter have some serious taste in outfits. I bought them all and some more outfits, shoes, and accessories. After the paying we went to my favorite,"Home Center." Where they have the best furniture ever. We walked to the little girl room section. "I like this one!"she said causing me to laugh. She chose a cute kid size bed. We went towards the lamps and desks section and got her a pretty pink and baby blue color lamp and desk and covers that had a pretty butterfly design. That was mostly her theme color. I went and order everything that we have choose and they said they will have it delivered today.

Sophie POV

Phil came over and painted my walls baby blue and had pink butterflies on them. He's really good. "All set let it dry first."he said. "Thanks Uncle Phil!" He smiled and hug me getting pink paint on my shirt. He laughed. I grab some baby blue paint and threw a little on his nose. I smirked and he gave me a Your On look.

Casey POV

We decided to check up on the painting and froze when we enter the room. I mean the walls were beautiful, but the two cover in paint was not so beautiful. They stared at me and my sister innocently. "What's going on!?"me and Morgan both yelled at them. "He started it!"Sophie yelled pointing at Phil and Phil said the same thing, but said she. We gave them some serious looks and the bust out laughing. "So we need to work on our serious looks...."I said as me and my sister joined them.

Sophie POV

The delivery man came and brought in the furniture putting the bed in my room and sitting the rest down. Mom... paid him and we started fixing my room up with Aunt Casey and Uncle Phil helping. We were done in no time. My clothes were hung up, my bed was made with lots of fluffy pink and white pillows. My pink furry rug was lying down in front of my bed, my little white desk was filled with pencils, pens, notebooks, and etc. I actually got a iphone5c now. It haves a baby blue and pink case with diamonds on it. All my accessories were put up and my tv, I got it in my wall. I even have this big cute pink book shelf filled with different kinds of books sense I love to read in my free time. My room absolutely amazing!! We looked at our progress high fiving each other. It was getting late so for the rest of the day me and Mrs. Morgan stayed up cuddle together watching movies and I eventually fell to sleep.

Mrs. Morgan POV

I smiled down at her picking up and carry her into her room putting her to bed. I kiss her forehead and walked out her room heading to bed thinking about how one little girl has changed my whole life.