Chapter 18 My Birthday

Mrs. Morgan POV

"Well this vacation has turn out great." I said sarcastically and my mom hate sarcasm. "Honey we only been up here for two days." "My point exactly now Sophie haves a cold and her birthday is just in two more days. What if she doesn't get any better by then." My mom pulled me in for a hug. "It'll be fine you'll see." I hug my mom back knowing she was right. "Night mom. Night dad." I said laughing at him already asleep. Mom laughed,"Night."and went to bed. Actually everyone was asleep besides me. I walked into my daughter's room and climb in bed with her. She rest her head on me still fast asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead falling to sleep.

*Morning*

I awoke to Sophie running into the bathroom throwing up again. She came out holding her stomach. "Sophie take this." I said handing her a spoonful of medicine. She refused. Sophie hates taking medication and it was always hard for me to get her too. "Soph it'll help with the pain." "No uh."she said crossing her arms. "Sophie you are going to take this medicine." "No!!"she said jumping up running down the hall. She is not getting away this time. I chased after her.

Casey POV

I just got James to sleep and suddenly I hear crashing noises and he started back crying. I groaned rocking him back to sleep and angrily open my room door to see Sophie running away from Morgan who was chasing after her. "What is going on???"Phil asked coming out the bathroom standing beside me witnessing the two. "I have no idea." The other room doors open and mom, dad, and Austin step out wondering the same thing. We heard crashes from the living room so we all rushed in.

Mrs. Morgan POV

"Leave me alone!!"she yelled jumping off the couch heading towards the kitchen. "No!" I yelled grabbing the end of her shirt pulling her back into my arms holding her tightly as she was trying to struggle free, but was failing. I put the spoon in her mouth and she swallowed Ewing. I smiled cathing my breath when I spotted everyone staring at us crazy then starring at the mess we made. "Oops." I cleaned up the mess walking into Sophie's room seeing her watching TV with a wet towel on her forehead. I climbed into bed with her. "Feeling any better?" I asked. "A little. Wanna watch a movie with me mommy?" I smiled,"Sure. " I got up putting in a movie, turning off the lights, and resting my head beside my daughter's.

Sophie POV

"Happy birthday to you."everyone sang, singing while placing my chocolate cake with eleven candles and my name written down in white frosting. I was feeling much better after mom constantly pinned me down putting disgusting medicine into my mouth. I giggled blowing out the candles and they cheered hugging me. For the rest of the day we went out and had some fun together taking pictures and shopping making memories. I was starring out the window looking at the blue ocean smiling.