Repeating Days

*Next Day*

Riker P.O.V

"Riker!" Ashley yelled as she swung the front door open of Mom's house with papers in her hand. "It's yours!"

She ran into my arms as I spun her around. "It's our  baby!" I chanted. I let her down as she kissed me. "I wanted it to be yours and I want to raise it with you." She said.

"I love you so much." I told her. "I love you, Riker. Riker. Riker."

I woke up to my mom repeating my name. "Whaaaaat?" I groaned as I turned over to put the pillow over my head. I heard a mumbled "It's already afternoon." Then my door shut. 

I checked my phone and it was 12:37. I lay back down in desperation. What if it's not my kid? What if  it is?  I haven't gotten any texts which is a mutual sign. 

That's when Ross texted 'Get over here. NOW.'

Rydel P.O.V

"It's very nice, thank you. We just need a minute." I looked back at Ratliff after talking to the real estate agent. "Well?" I smiled as I spread my arms. "It's very nice." He copied.

"C'mon Ell!" I begged. He sighed before answering. "Let's get it." Ell said quietly. I told the real estate agent that we will take the apartment. He sent me home with some papers. 

When we got outside, me and Ratliff shook the man's hand before a few kids ran up to up for autographs. We quickly got in the car afterwards and Ell drove. "I'm so excited!" I sang.

"Delly.." He complained. "Okay, what's up?" I finally asked him. He's been weird lately. "I don't want to talk about it." "So something is wrong!" "No, nothings wrong.." "Then why can't you talk to me?" "Just stop." "But you're acting so...." "Riker's obsessed with Ashley." Ratliff said. He skidded the tires at the red light.

"What?" I asked. Ell sighed. "After our argument, I went in Riker's room. He has these pictures everywhere." "Doesn't mean he's obsessed." "Rydel," He said sternly. "They were pictures of him and Ashley. And they haven't been together in months." "He's just reminiscing." "Reminiscing with over 10 pictures?!"

I looked out the window to end the discussion. Why is Ratliff so heated over this?

Ross P.O.V

Riker was prompt getting to our house. "What's up? Did you figure out the dad?" He asked, almost out of breath. "We have the packet right here." I held it up then continued. "But we have one problem." "And what is that?" Riker asked, slowly standing up.

"Ashley's..." I couldn't find the words so Cat put her arm on my shoulder and said what my mouth couldn't. "We can't find Ashley. I  figured that she is just overwhelmed and needed some space."

"She's pregnant!" Riker said angrily. "And eighteen." Rocky threw in, making me more upset. I don't want her getting hurt.

"I can't wait to find out the father," Cat said "so I can beat you!" Then she ran upstairs. Rocky just rolled his eyes. "You'd think she  was the pregnant one." And ran up after her. 

"Should we just open it?" Riker asked, pointing to my hand. "Absolutely not. She's the mother." I responded. Riker looked at his feet then back up at me. "Well she gets to know that for definite, while we have to sit here and wait."

I bit my lip, closed my eyes, and handed him the envelope. "I don't want to be the bad guy." I told Riker. I heard the envelope rip and opened my eyes to stand behind him. Riker mumbled out loud while reading. I couldn't believe my eyes.