My heart

So this is not an update and you can probably just skip it it's just a few months back i tried to commit suicide and my therapist told me to tell someone and give my heart to something so i decided to tell you guys and give my heart to you (don't break it please)

Ok here we go, i was bullied for being different ,though i struggled to understand how having your own personality and not being just another carbon copy can make you an outcast i was still myself i never wanted or needed anyone's approval but my own, i let them get to me somehow and i regret it but no matter how much i try to hate them for what they did i can't i just feel very sorry for them i mean if you have to break someone down so far just to build yourself up you have to be very twisted and broken.

If you are out there being bullied i just want you to know you are not what they say you are, you are not fat, you are not ugly, you are not a freak and you are definitely not worthless i just want you to love who you want to no matter who it is gender never defines love, be who you are not who society wants you to be and be proud to be who you are because only then can you be truly happy.

I really love you guys, even though i don't know you...,!♥♡