Chapter-35

Bruno's POV;

"Bruno!" She gasps breathing heavily, I pull her body close to mine and kiss her to shush her. I can feel her shivering from my touches, I smile against her lips and I flip us around. I study her face in amusement as she is now lying beneath me. Her little brown eyes fill with cloudy lust which makes my feeling goes stronger. The most enduring sight a man could never forget in their lives.

My lips travel to her neck and nibble behind her earlobe in its pride. Both of our breaths mingling in the air and sure enough I forget all the things that is happening in our lives but us, me and Sophie in our small little world. I let my fingers slip underneath her shirt and explore her outline of the chest. Soon I tear the shirt off her and let my mouth devouring her nibs sucking and playing like they were freaking gelato, I don't care much. The sound of her soft moans are saying that she is with me and enjoying every second of it all along.

"Bruno ..." I can feel my arousal twist in response whenever she calls out my name. That would be the most sexiest thing I've heard in my life. I couldn't wait any longer as I grunt in response and place my fingers on the waist band of her shorts. I look into her eyes and then it strikes me, she has the uncertainty and nervousness in her eyes.

"You are a virgin." I blurt out in bewilderment. I retrain my self-control and stare down at her. She nods quietly avoiding my stares. "Hey," I lift up her chin up meeting her eyes, "You don't need to be afraid of anything. I understand if you're not ready yet."

"I am sorry Bruno, I.." Her voice trails off in embarrassment. "Shhhh.. it's okay. I understand." I smile at her. I was quite determined and I rushed her through. I didn't think she was still a virgin. I kiss her forehead and lift myself off from her before slipping her shirt on her.

"You don't hate me for it, do you?" She whispers with her eyes round and cute. I frown at her question. "Why would I? Of course not. I love you." I wrap my arms around her petite body and we both gaze out the window. How could I hate you? I thought to myself.

"Bruno?"

"Umm?" I reply as I recoil back from my train of thoughts. "Get that thing off me."

"What thing?" I raise my brows and ask her.

She frowns wiggling against my hip, then it hits me when I groan out of pure pleasure. "That thing... your ah..that."

I burst out into laughters, at her innocence. "How could I get that thing off me when it is dearly attached to me?" I laugh again when her face flushes in a bright shade of red. "Ughh I don't know, Whatever just make it goes away already?" She groans hiding her face into the pillow. More chuckles soon follow, including more Sophie's version of attacking me on the arm. At the end of the night, I leave her house with a swollen arm but most importantly a smile on my face. Which keeps me up all night, wondering about what would be waiting for us.

My phone screen lights up, I squint my eyes in the dark of my room trying to read it.

It says, "Hello Bruno."

*

Sophie's POV;

"And then.." I drag my sentence which brings Alex to come closer to me. "Spill it! I am all ears you know?" She nudges me bumping her small shoulder on mine.

"We stop." I finish the sentence.

"What?! Why did you stop? It has to gahh..... don't leave me hanging .. I was ready to hear that. damn girl." She exclaims with a frown set on her face.

"I wasn't ready yet." I add in.

"Hey babe." That's when Bruno steps into the class and come over to us. "Hey!" I greet him as he pulls me in to kiss me on my lips. I groan at the sweet taste of his lips lingering on mine. I can see Alex is rolling her eyes at us, and Bruno does too. To get her more, he deepens the kiss which makes my legs goes jelly. He smiles against our lips as Alex scoffs away from us.