Chapter 1

Bella's pov:

4:20 am

November 19th 

Father and Uncle are asleep in there well-furnished, comfortable rooms while I lurk through the halls and into the kitchen, to steal little from their wallets silently praying they won't notice after all this time.

Ever since I received my first slap from my Father, from that day forward I formed my plan of escape. Each night I would steal money and bury it under a loose floor board in my room, where I have a backpack of:

- A bundle of clothes

-One pair of shoes

-Packaged food

-Books for entertainment

- Toiletries

- And a first aid kit

Last but not least my most prized possession. 

My spell book.

You see, I am a witch.

I found this a week ago of the day of my mother's suicide, I was hiding from Father and Uncle who were drunk and bored. 

I scooted farther underneath the bed and jerked when I felt something stab me in the back. I turned around and picked up the object, it was a big leather book, the pages were wrinkled with age and layered in dust. When I opened the leathered cover a blue envelope fell out.

It was from my Father.

My real father.

He wrote the most kindest words, and they were meant just for me.

I read it everyday to give me hope, Another emotion I have learned.

And it was from him.

I recite the words when Father and Uncle beat me.

'My dear daughter Bella,

I saw this coming from a mile away that you would be my child, and not that man your mother is married to. I loved your mother but she betrayed me by staying with that man, she wants to be rid of you and I refused, you are my daughter, my flesh and blood, my little angel. I wanted to keep you but in a swift movement she revoked my rights and disappeared right under my nose, but it didn't take long for me to find you, your mother rejected and with time I accepted it, and now the only thing I want is my little angel to come to her real home with a Father, and a cousin who'd you've known since you were little but I do not blame you if you do not remember him, that woman probably drugged you to lose your memory. This book here will help you learn about yourself and how to control what you have, you will also learn about me and your cousin along with a few other things.

The door will always be open for you.

Sincerely,

Your father Bladen White

Chronic woods, Italy 1396

I will be waiting for you.

His words gave me hope to go on with plan rather than stay here and die in the hands of my so-called Father and Uncle. 

Back to the present I swipe one-hundred dollars from Father and Uncle's wallet. I tip toe back to my room, and silently closed the door. I knelt down by the window and opened the loose floor board, I opened my brown leather backpack and shoved the money inside. 

I have a total of $949,000 for the thirteen years I stole from Father and Uncle. I should be able to live off it for a year or so until I'm settled with a job.

I closed the bag and put the floor board back and gazed at the forest that is blanketed in snow.

Father decided to live in the woods so no one can hear me scream in agony.

Though I don't scream, I'm able to groan and hiss, but never a scream.

*Flapping*

I look down at the windowsill and it was my best and only friend Coal.

I met him after the day of my mother's death, he plopped by my window with a bleeding cut across his eye, I took care of him and I made him my familiar due to how fond I've become of him. A few years later of practicing magic I was able to turn him human. I expected him to be a boy around my age but he was actually in his late twenties, twenty-seven to be exact.

He has raven black hair pushed back (Of course), pale skin but not as pale as me which I may be deathly pale, I prefer to referred as 'snow white pale' .

Anywho Coal has black eyes, a scar across that goes across his left eye, and another on the right corner of his mouth. He has a strong built and wears all black clothing that is mostly covered by a black trench coat.

"Did you get it?" Coal asked with his light British accent. 

"Yes and with no problem, did you get the pills?"

"Yes" He said and flew off and came back seconds later with a white bag attached to his claws.

I took the bag and opened, it revealed an orange bottle containing sleeping pills, and not just any sleeping, one pill and you sleep for three days straight, depending on how many you take, and I intend to serve more.

A lot more.

Give or take a month.   

"This will give me my freedom"

~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's all there is you need to know about Bella I hope you like this chapter.

Anywho.

Please comment and vote.

Bye bee \(°○°)/