Soarindash- Questions

Drabble 2
Third POV
Rainbow Dash sat on the couch leaning her head on her boyfriend, Soarin's shoulder. They felt happy just sitting there doing nothing, just enjoying each other's company.
Rainbow, broke their embrace and looked at Soarin directly in his eyes,
"Can I ask you something? Something serious!"
"Urrrrmmm... Sure?"
Secretly he was thinking about what she was going to ask, Was she going  ask if I was ready for next step?Was she going to say if I'm ready to be a father- wait, we haven't even done it yet. What if she was going to ask if I was okay if she'd break up with me!
Rainbow just looked at him with a small grin and closed her eyes.
It can't be that bad, she seems relaxed, Soarin thought, so this question can't be that bad.

"Cool, here we go..." She took a deep breath, "PS4 or X-box 1?"
Soarin mentally face palmed himself, he was all worried about nothing.
"PS4." He simply answered.
Rainbow's eyes widened, "You got to be kidding me. I'm dating a PS4 lover!"

"But the home-screen is waay cooler that X-box's"
"But the X-box is 20% cooler" she huffed
"Well you can play mine craft on it!"
"You can on x-box too!"
"But it's better on PS4!"
She melodramatically gasped, and she smirked, and formed a mini plan in her mind "Fine! I can't be with a guy who thinks PS4 is better!" She snickered lightly. Soarin saw what she was doing and smiled,
"Well I can't be with someone that thinks those fat ass controllers are comfortable to game with." He smiled, and Rainbow snorted.
"I can't love someone who can't play Zelda!" Unable to stop laughing.
"You can't play Zelda either!" He too joined in the laughter, "Zelda is on Nintendo!" He grabbed her lightly and pulled her into a tight bear hug, and she hugged his waist in return.
"Feather-brain" she mumbled into his shirt, he chuckled in reply,
"Hot-head..." He kissed he forehead and she kissed him with a feather touch on the lips. She stared into his amazing emerald eyes and he stared into her beautiful magenta eyes with stars swirling in them, he leaned into her and kissed her with a passionate force. They stood there for ages just, holding each other in an loving embrace, kissing each other endlessly,being lost in time.
"I still prefer X-box 1 you know!"
She whispered in between kisses,
He smirked, "I know..."
A/N I know it's pretty short but I hoped people would think this is pretty cute!