Chapter 31...

Balin slowly comes in with folded clothes in his arms. "My brother has went to get your father, My Lady." He hands me the clothes and I take them from him.

"Thank you, Balin."

"Oh and uh." He pulls his arm out from behind his back holding up my harp. I grab it and smile.

"I was wondering where I had put it."

"You left it in the dining hall," He smiles. "Get dressed and meet us all in the grand hall." With that he slides out of the door and I get dressed. The only problem with my dress is it laces in the back. Slowly I open the door and poke my head out. I see Thorin round the corner with his brother.

"Pssst! Thorin!?" I yell. He looks in my direction.

"Ed? You should be in the grand hall by now."

"I got a slight problem, I can't lace my dress up by myself." Frerin starts laughing then he holds his arm out in front of his brother.

"I've got it...I've laced plenty of women's dresses up." He smirks starting to step forward. Thorin gives his brother this evil look and then starts walking to the room. "Brother, you won't know-"

"I'll figure it out," He growls coming through the doors and shutting them. "Turn." So I turn around and let him lace it up. I grab the bed post as he tightens it.

"Thorin...to tight."

"Sorry." He mutters.

"How do you know how to lace up a dress if you have never been with a woman?" I ask.

"I help Dis when she wears dresses like this, when I was younger I helped my mother with hers." He laces up the last few laces and then I turn to face him.

"Can you braid hair too?" I smirk.

"Would you be surprised if I did?"

"No...you are a dwarf." He laughs.

"Turn around." I turn back around and let him do my hair. He works fast and ties it off, when I turn around again he pulls out loose pieces of my hair.

"Thank you..."

"Anything for a guest."

"Stop saying that." I chuckle placing my hand on his chest. He cups his large hand over mine. I feel his heart beating rapidly against his chest.

"Care to follow me?" I smile and we leave the room heading to the grand hall. Thorin's hand interlocked with mine. Once we arrive at the hall I see Dwalin standing there holding a pipe.

"Edlyn?" My father calls to me. I look over at him with a huge smile upon his face.

"Dad!" I run to him throwing my arms around him. "I'm sorry that I didn't come home last night..."

"My Dear...that is fine you are grown do as you wish..." We pull away from the hug and look at each other.

"Father...I must talk to you about something." I hook my arm around his and we just start walking. "I've grown attracted to Thorin...and I want to stay in Erebor with him. Move here with me?" We stop and my father looks at me smiling.

"My daughter...Princess Under The Mountain?" He winks."Lyn...Dale is my home I cannot just leave it, I am too old to move but you My Girl deserve adventure." I feel my face fall.

"Daddy...I love you please." I beg.

"Visit me...I will tell Milly and Ardy everything." Fear crosses me.

"Don't! If they find out I'm in love with a dwarf..."

"It is none of their business!" He snaps. "Ardy married her just because she bares his child...you being with a dwarf that is nothing compared to what they have done." He becomes angry. "At least you love Thorin..."

"You don't think they love each other?" I ask.

"Ardy liked you Ed...he liked you a lot. I should get going, come and visit me. If you are feeling home sick then come home a little bit." He smiles then kisses me on the cheek. When he leaves I lean against the wall.

"So your friends aren't fond of dwarves..." Thorin steps around the corner.

"Thorin!?" I smile. "Only Ardy's family..."

"Is it true...that they just got married because she carries his child?" He asks crossing his arms over his chest.

"My father believes that is what it is. When I found out she was pregnant...I knew that was when our friendship wouldn't be as strong but she is 23. I'm 24 and never in my life had I been with someone." I chuckle and then become serious again.

"If it makes you feel any better I'm 30 and have never been with a woman...I'm sure Frerin has some children out there." He smirks.

"I'm surprised women aren't attracted to you...everything about you is just so elegant...confident...generous." He slowly walks over to me. His hand slides to my face he leans into me a little bit.

"Maybe I was waiting..." He whispers. Somebody clears their throat behind us.

"Thorin would you like me to accompany the lass to her new room?" Dwalin asks.

"Her room is my room...but you may accompany her to the dining hall for lunch." Thorin smirks and winks at me. He hooks his arm in mine then hands me over to Dwalin. I smile at Dwalin then look to Thorin.

"My Love...aren't you coming?"

"Later." He then turns and walks down the corridor.

"My Love, huh?" Dwalin says as we make out way to the dining hall. "Oh you just wait until the night he whispers Dwarvish into your ear." He chuckles and I feel my cheeks heat up quickly.

"Dwalin..." He turns a little and winks, I can't help but smile.