Bullied... As Always

Amy's POV

Thursday Morning, the ☀Sunlight shining through my curtains. It wasn't a Shine to me anyways. Every day is like hell to me... My life is terrible.

"BRAT!!, Come down here this instant!!", I hear my somewhat called 'Mom' or I should say step mother. I groan and go to see what she wants.

"What?", I say. "Don't talk to me in that way you little rat, nor that tone Missy!!", she said. "I'll talk to you however I want to!! If you want me to respect you, you have to respect me!!!", I said screaming at her face throwing my hands up and down. Right immediately she slapped my face making me fall to the ground. I just stud there, hand in my cheek. With tears coming down my face. "Go straight to the point, what do you want?!", I said furious. She then gave me a death glare. "Why were you in my room, snooping through my jewelry and stuff!? Huh?", she said tapping her foot very fast on the floor waiting for me to answer her. I Stud up . "I did not go through your stuff, why would I want cheap jewelry and accessories? Not to mention those hobo clothes.", I said turning away from her. She grabbed my shoulder and pushed me to the wall. "Don't play dumb with me, I know you did it.", she said, her hand still in my shoulder, preventing me to go anywhere. " I didn't do it! It was Jessica!!", I said. "Don't blame your sister of what you did.... You know what.. Leave, leave I don't want to see your ugly face. Go to school or whatever. Hope something terrible happens to you on the way.", she said letting go of me , pointing to the stairs . On the first step I saw Jessica my step sister, sitting on the couch laughing at me and making faces. When I was in the fifth step I mumbled 'Witch'. Minutes later I got to my room. I began changing to my school uniform . I looked myself in the mirror. My cheek looked red due to the slap. I sighed , grabbed my backpack and went downstairs and left...

Part one of the chapter ends here. Sonic and Amy belong to SEGA.