Chatting

She opened her door and saw Sonic standing there. "Amy?!", Sonic said, apparently worried for her. "Uh, yeah?", Amy replied. Right out of nowhere Sonic hugged Amy, making her blush. Sonic then realized what he was doing and separated from the hug. He even blushed a little. "Uuuh, Sorry. Are you OK?", Sonic asked. "Yeah I am. Why you ask?", Amy said. "I uh, saw you running from a raged woman outside my home, you looked very frightened.", Sonic said. Flora, from the couch, was seeing it all. "Oh, that.... Yeah I am now. No worries.", Amy assured. "OK.... Mind telling me what was happening? O-or if you don't want to tell me it's okay. By-", Sonic was saying, almost leaving but Amy caught him by the arm. "N-no. It's okay. I'll tell you tomorrow.", Amy spoke. "Okay, until tomorrow.", Sonic said, giving Amy a warm smile, then left.

"Is he your boyfriend??", Flora asked Amy. " "N-no!! Of course not...  He's just a friend... Nothing more...", Amy added. "Yeah aha, You like him don't you??", Flora said, A big grin on her face appeared. "Yo-you know.... You look like a demented killer with that grin in your face...", Amy said. "Ha, your nervousness says it all.. Amy", Flora continued. "OK fine, you got me. Just please don't tell anyone.", Amy said. "Don't worry, I won't.", Flora said. "So uh, you moved here? Since when?", Amy asked. "This Sunday past.", Flora spoke. "Oh, not long. Anyway... You're planning to go to my school. Right?", Amy said. "Yup, all I need is a home here.", Flora said.

"Where have you been staying?", Amy questioned. "In a hotel, but only for a few time. I didn't book many days, therefore the days there are over.", Flora said. "So, you uh... Want to stay here?", Amy said. "Sure! Thank you Amy. I'll be right back. Let me just go to Tue hotel for my stuff. I won't take long." Flora said, and then left. Amy plopped herself on the couch, turning on The TV. She was so tired that she even fell asleep minutes later.

Soon Flora came back with her stuff, she rang the doorbell but no one answered. She set her stuff down and opened the door. She finds Amy asleep on the couch. She just smiles and gets her stuff, brings them in and closes the door. "I'm glad we're friends again.", Flora said and went upstairs to the room where she'll be staying.

End of chapter, sorry I hadn't updated. Lot's of things are happening in my life, and are keeping me from updating. Sorry if it's short. Next chapter will most likely be longer. Bai!
~(^з^)-♡