Waking Up

"They are... Gonna be okay but they are badly bruised, it appears they were hit by a hammer.", The doctor said. "A hammer?... A hammer! Hey doc when I went to they're home, there was a hammer under the couch hidden, maybe they were hit by the that... But now the question is by whom?", Sonic stated. "Yes, well can you bring the hammer lad?", The doctor said. Sonic agreed and sped of back to the house for the hammer. "So uh.. How is Amy Rose doing?", Shadow questioned. "She's doing well.", The doctor said. "Anyway, I've gotta go to attend another patient. Tell me when your friend comes back with the hammer, maybe it has the person's DNA on the hammer. Dr. Lewis at your service", Dr. Lewis said and begins walking. "He's not my friend...", Shadow mumbled. Minutes later Sonic arrived at the hospital with the hammer. "Where's the doctor?", Sonic questioned. "He went with another patient", Shadow replied. Sonic went with the woman behind the counter again. "Excuse me, can you call Dr. Lewis? Its important.", Sonic said. The nurse nodded and called him. "He's coming.", the nurse said. "Thank You", Sonic said, then went back with Shadow.

"How do you know the doctor's name?", Shadow asked. "He's a friend of my dad.", Sonic said.  The doctor finally came. "Here's the hammer.", Sonic said giving it to the doctor. "Uf! I-It's kinda heavy, don't you think?", Dr. lewis stated. "I know right?",Sonic said. "Anyway, let me go analyze it in the lab, I'll be right back.", Dr. lewis said, and left. Now Sonic and Shadow were alone. "So uh, are you relative with any of the girls?", Sonic asked Shadow. "I don't know... Maybe..", Shadow said. "Okay... Uh, I'm Sonic, you?", Sonic said. "Shadow", Shadow said with his arms crossed. Sonic then looked away, and Shadow stood up and went with a nurse. "Excuse me , but can I see the patients Flora and uh.. Amy?", Shadow said. The nurse nodded and pointed to a room. Shadow walked to the door and went in. Sonic wasn't even aware that Shadow went to see them. He was to busy reading the informative flyers on the wall. Just then he turned around and now knew. "Where did he go?", Sonic asked himself, looking around. He then went with the same nurse and asked her if she knew where he had gone. The nurse told him and thanked her. He was opening the door and stopped when he saw Shadow. He saw Flora first, then Amy. Shadow was now approaching Amy. He then grabbed Amy's hand. Shadow now felt the connection stronger, that's when he remembered it all... Sonic was watching it all.

From when Shadow saw Flora, when he stared at Amy and when he grabbed her hand... grabbed her hand ... When Shadow did that, Sonic somehow felt, Jealous.

Shadow sat in the chair that was next to Amy, still grabbing her hand. Sonic saw that Shadow was approaching her face, and immediately thought the worst... Well the worst for Sonic.

Sonic thought Shadow was gonna kiss her, but what Shadow was actually gonna do is examine her face, now that she looked familiar to him. Sonic then opened the door , witch got Shadow's attention, and Shadow stopped holding her hand.. Sonic then sighed in relief.. "How are they?", Sonic asked. "They're fine... I guess..", Shadow replied. Sonic then went the opposite side of where Shadow was, the other side next to Amy. Sonic saw Amy's hand and grabbed it too. Her palm was still soft and warm. Sonic smiled, he now felt like he always wanted to be with her... Now Amy was waking up, Sonic realized it and immediately stopped holding her hand. "Amy!", Sonic said happily. "Sonic?... Shadow?", Amy said. "You already know him?", Sonic questioned. When Sonic looked at Shadow, he had a scary and menacing glare towards Sonic. "Y-yeah... I did. But... What are you guys doing here? What am I doing here?", Amy asked, tying to stand up but she then felt a horrible pain and laid back down. "You were beaten up", Shadow stated. "Oh... Where's Flora??", Amy questioned. "She's right next to you", Sonic said moving aside letting Amy see Flora. Soon the Doctor came in. "Ah! There you guys are, I see one of the girls has awoken. Anyway, I have the results. It says that the DNA on the hammer is from a green hedgehog his name appears to be...-", "Scourge!!", Amy interrupted the doctor. "Yes", The doctor continued.

"Scourge?", Shadow said. "Scourge??? What? It can't be, he's supposed to be in jail.", Sonic stated. "You know him?", Amy asked. "Yeah, he's my nemesis(or enemie).", Sonic said. "He always goes after the things I have. It all makes sense now. One time he almost killed my best pal... Tails. Thank god he turned out fine. ", Sonic said. "When can she leave?", Sonic asked the doctor. "Even though she's still hurt, she can leave now if she wants.", the doctor said. "I'll leave tomorrow...", Amy said pouting, and crossing her arms. "Can I talk yo her for a second? In private?", Sonic said. The doctor nodded and left, so as Shadow. "Amy are you still mad at me?", Sonic said. Amy didn't reply. "Why are you even mad with me? It's not like we're anything!", Sonic said. Amy and Sonic blushed, But Amy was even redder. "We're nothing!?, So... We're not friends??", Amy said. No!! I mean Yes! I-I mean like if we were in a relationship.", Sonic said.  Now they were both red. And then Amy began to cry. "What's wrong?", Sonic asked. "I'm so sorry, your right. Why am I even mad. Were not even in a a relationship. It's just that, my life has always been terrible and through out my life I didn't have much friends but Flora. And I'm sorry,", Amy said. "Oh Amy..-",Sonic was saying but was interrupted. "YOU!!"

Cliffhanger! Kinda xD I would write more but my tablet is about to discharge, Bai!