Sonic Snapped

"Rats.. You totally ruined my date with that hunkster Sonic..", Julie said. Amy got mad. "You watch your mouth Julie because know you don't know what I'm capable of.", Amy said. "Yeah right, face it pipsqueak, you'll always be a wimp.", Julie said. "Don't provoke us", Flora said. "Oh no, how terrifying! Look how I'm running away! Hahahaha, oh I'm so funny", Julie said sassily walking away. "Yeah she's so funny, she could work at a circus as a clown.", Amy said and began walking with Flora.

Amy and Flora were now in class, first module. Sonic was also in that very same class. When they hear knocking on the door, the teacher opens it and it was the sub principal with a new student behind her. It looked like he was black and red.

Sonic's POV

Here comes a new student. It looks like he's black with red. Maybe I know him. The sub principal left and the new guy entered, affirmative. I do know him....

Amy's POV

It was... Shadow. I knew he would come here, he had told me yesterday. Now we can be together. (Not together together). "What's your name?", the teacher asked. "Shadow", Shadow said. "Okay, Please sit down next to her", the teacher had said and pointed next to me. Shadow does as he is told. I look around and see girls drooling over him and some other staring at me. Oh, jealous girls. First it was with Sonic now, Shadow. I turn over to Julie and see her staring at Shadow, every cute guy she sees, she starts falling for him. Then I turn over to Sonic and I see he looks sad, and at the time angry, not amused. I wonder why...

Then the class was over and we went to our 2nd module, although in my class it was just me and Flora. Then, at my 3rd module I was at my locker grabbing some books. I closed my locker and Shadow was there. "Hey Amy, I need to tell you something. This is weird for me, this never happens to me rarely. I'm in love.", Shadow said. "Really? Wonderful, what's her name?", I asked. "Her name is Maria.", Shadow said. "But it's just that I don't know how to tell her.", Shadow said. "Well you can practice with me, brother", Amy said. Sonic was approaching Amy but saw Shadow with her."Okay... Hey uh, Here goes..... Hi, uh... Since I saw you at math class I thought you were very pretty, and I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime. Just you and me. What do you say?", Shadow said. Sonic's anger and jealously now got out of control. "Sure", Amy said. With that Sonic's heart broke. (Remember he thought they liked each other) Sonic started crying and now was even madder, "now was that so-...", Sonic interrupted amy as he charged to Shadow and spin dash attacked him. "Shadow!!, Sonic!? Stop!!", Amy screamed......

Cliffhanger, What will happen next? Well Bai! (≧∇≦)/