It Hurts..

-Emily's POV-
It's mi day and it's been about a week since I have been staying at Chris's place, I still don't know why he is going through all this trouble for letting me stay, he cares, someone actually cares...
Anyways I have decided that I should probably go back to school, I want to do makeup as a career so taking days off ain't an option.
I walked downstairs in my uniform which was a black skater style pinafore, a white shirt, school tie and long socks. And a pair of black creepers.
I did my usual dark markup and straightened my light purple hair,
Chris looked at me with wide eyes.
"Woah, wear are you going?" He smiled
"School,sadly" I said
"I like your uniform style, very gothic, very cute," he grinned
"Thankyou" I blushed
"So do you want me to drop you off?" He asked
"If you don't mind? Yes please," I replied
"Alright!" He said getting his car keys.
I sat in the car and the drive was quiet.
I still took my skateboard, I have to have it with me at all times, it's kinda an addiction...
"I'll pick you up at 3:30" he smiled
"Okay" I said putting on a fake smile.

-Chris's POV-
Her hands were shaking a lot the whole journey to the school,
"I'll pick you up at 3:30" I smiled
"Okay" she said putting on a fake smile. I could tell they were fake cause I used to do that when I went to school.
She must be almost done with school by now she is not that younger than me, she is 19 and I'm 21.
(Remember fiction)

She got out the car and began to ride her skateboard to the front gate.

I am worried for her..
Can't wait to see her later..

-Emily's POV-d
I entered the school and headed to my locker.
As usual I got the name calling and the death threats.
"I though I told you to go die!" Yelled my sister.
I don't reply to any of them, they are not worth it..
Well I only believe that so I don't slit their throats.
School went by quickly however I needed to go to the bathroom so I excused myself from class, there was half an hour left till school ended but I couldn't hold it in,
Maths was boring anyways.
I walked through the abandoned corridors till I see the people I hate the most,
"Aww look the little emo freak is all alone, oh wait she has no friends," one of them grinned
I walked quickly past them.
"Hey Emily! I saw you with some faggot the other day, who is that one of your so called saviours." Another laughed.
Please don't bring Chris into this..
"He is just using you! He doesn't care about you, no one will ever care about you cause you are a freak and always will be. Whore!!!" Another spat.
Tears rushed down my face as I reached the bathroom.
One of them grabbed my hair and pulled me backwards making me bang my head on the hard ground.
One of them kicked my side, I already had bruises from the other day I didn't need any more.
I shot up and locked myself in the toilet stall.

My emotions took over and I grabbed my blade from my bag.
I put the cold lifeless piece of metal against my wrist.
The coldness from it gave me shivers. I pressed it down causing blood to let free then moved it along my arm creating a bigger wound.
The pain was like drugs to me, I kept going, and going as I hear the girls from outside still call me names.
I was sobbing heavily. And became light headed. I heard the school bell rang for home time as I lay on the bathroom floor. Chris will be waiting in me out in the car park right now, but I was. Too weak to call for help never mind getting up and walking.

-Chris's POV-
I sat in the car as I watched the pupils leave the school, she must take her time.
---
20 minutes have passed and I'm now watching the teachers leave the school, all the pupils have left.
Oh god...
I got out the car and ran into the school. The school was empty
I heard giggling from the bathrooms.
A bunch of girls walked out laughing,
"Did you see her face, ha ha what a cry baby,I hope that whore kills herself so we don't have to see her again" one of them laughed
I have them a death stare.
I headed into the girls bathroom,
I didn't care the school was empty anyways,

I heard crying, I could tell it was em,
I saw blood on the white tiled floor.
I hesitated and got Into the stall next to hers and climbed into her stall.
She lay in the floor, her body shaking and her head bruised and 20 cuts on each arm.
Her shirt was covered in blood as is the floor.
Tears running down her cheeks,
My eyes started to water.
I unlocked her stall to give her some space.
"Em,oh god, em? Speak to me any what did you use?" I said softly.
She didn't say anything, her eyes were getting heavy.
I am not losing her, she has to fight, she has lost a lot of blood.
I found a blade on the floor, picked it up and put it in my back pockets.
I took off my hoodie and ripped up my shirt.
I wrapped my shirt round both arms to try and stop the blood, she was shaking a lot,
I out my hoodie back on,
"I'm sorry" she cried.
"It's ok princess,but hang on for me ok?" I said rubbing her cheek.
I gave her a tight hug on the ground. She lay in my arms smuggling into my chest.
"It hurts real bad Chris," she cried.
"I know baby I know" I said beginning to cry myself.
I picked her up and took her to the car and drove home.

I took her to the bathroom and ran a bath.
I helped her undress. She kept her bra and panties on and I helped her in the tub.
I got a soap and sponge and washed the blood off her body.
And washed her hair.
She just sat there sadly.
As I was rubbing her hair her hand rose and touched my hand.
She held it
"Thank you" she whispered
I kissed her fore head and helped her get into some pijamas.
We both cuddled into each other in bed.

"Emily?" I asked
"Yeah" she replied weakly
"Can I tell you something" I added
"Yeah" she replied
"Ever since I first met you, I have had a feeling that I have never had before" I said
"Ok?" She said
"Emily, im sorry this may not be the right time but...I think I love you"