Random Feels

This is what I call those random emotions that have no origin but they are just there. They come from either being on your period or just from becoming a teenager. Here are a few tips to deal with them:

1.) The Random Anger: This is when you suddenly feel like punching someone in the face. Or like yelling. This happens a lot on your period. I usually just take several deep breaths and acknowledge the emotion as totally random. But it also really helps to listen to whatever music calms you the most.

2.) Ticked Off, Pissed Off, or Just Plain Annoyed: Again this is one that happens a lot on your period. This one is similar to the first, but is different in several ways. I've found that this one makes it worse to acknowledge it because it just annoys you that you're even feeling it. I usually notice it and hit my pillow. Hitting soft things that won't break helps for me, and music again really helps. Sometimes it happens in school and I just start writing random things. It doesn't have to be good writing, it just has to be calming.

3.) Sadness: This happens to me on my period, but it's different for each. Anyway, with this one you'll want to listen to happy music or find a good song to dance to. Do something that makes you feel happy or giddy. But sometimes these don't help and you just need to cry it out. There's nothing wrong with that, it actually helps to let the emotions out. Also, talking it out usually makes me feel better.

4.) Confusing Confusion: When this one come around, you literally say 'I don't know' all the franking time. This one is an easy fix. Whenever you feel like saying 'I don't know' then just think about what you do know or think and try to put it into the words that would be most helpful in the situation. This happens to me a lot and when I figured it out I was so relived.

5.) Happiness: Just have fun with this one while you can, random happiness is the best thing ever.

Anyway, if I missed any that you're experiencing, tell me! Remember, all questions and comments welcome! Stay classy my friends!