Name's Deadpool, rhymes with- OH MY GOD IS THAT CHIMICHANGAS??

A chilling scream echoed throughout the alley, followed by the swift sound of a body gliding through the air. The street light in the distance illuminated the scene as it continued to unfold in the sketchy run down alley. A man stood by a dumpster, roughly gagging a young man. Only a few feet away stood the hero in his spandex outfit of red and blue.

"Calm down, buddy." The hero's hands came out in a defensive matter. "We wouldn't want you to get hurt, now would we?" The attacker simply huffed before squeezing his hand that was previously gagging the victim to a position where he continued to choke the victim.

Quickly the hero shot his webs, aiming at the attackers face. He however amazingly dodged the web and continued to block the victims airway. The spandex hero simple cursed under his breath while he shot towards the man. Quickly tackling him, the hero avoided the man's attempt to kill him and webbed his arms behind his back.

"Now that that's taken care of..." he whipped towards the dumbstruck young man, who had fallen on his butt.

"Hi, I'm your friendly superhero Spiderman" spiderman cheerful voice triggered the man, causing him to let out another scream. Wanting not to cause more trouble, spiderman attempted to soothe him

"Calm down, jeez. It's alright. If you don't stop, someone will get the wrong idea okay?" He tried to joke around while looking if someone noticed the shriek.

"S-stay away from me!!" The frightened man shouted. In his hand was a gun he swiped out when spiderman was distracted. In a shaky manner he aimed the gun at spiderman.

"Whoah. You shouldn't be holding that, it's dangerous" he answered, memories of the accident flooding back to him. All he got was a "shut up" before shots could be heard.

"Damn it!" Spiderman hissed, clutching his side that got shot and slumping slightly onto the brick wall of the alley. Yet he realized quickly he only got shot ONCE but he knew he heard MULTIPLE gun fires.

"Huh, lookie what we have here..." spiderman looked up, seeing a figure pick up a laying body. No. It couldn't be!

"I swear that better not be-" wincing at the pain, spiderman squinted to see who this was.

"Oh this?" He adjusted the body over his shoulders.

"My target. Don't worry he's still alive after all, I was specifically told not to unalive him" very oddly the masked man half turned, looking over his shoulder as he walked away with a groaning body.

"Thanks for getting the other guy, though I wouldn't have minded to unalive him." Spiderman attempted to get up only to slump back down. The masked man continued to walk away, mutter to himself or seeming to be arguing.

"Ugh do I have to... whatever."with a sign, he stopped again, his multiple weapons on his body and katanas clinking with the force.

"Next time we should get some chimichangas, on me!" His lightheaded laugh was in contrast with the gloomy surrounding.

"Stop.." spiderman groaned. Still the man rambled on about where they should go, apologizing for his boring self as the tacos he ate must have given him salmonella so he was in a crappy mood. He gave up eventually as spiderman wasn't responding as simply jogged beside him to leave a card.

"Goota go! People to unalive, money to get, tacos to eat, you know the usual" he finally left leaving an aching spiderman in the alley. Sure the injury wasn't enough to kill him, but if he made any sudden movements it would make it worse. So spiderman was left cursing at himself for being so stupid, waiting for his body to heal up in order to catch up with the man. He glanced to the card beside him, gasping quietly at what he saw. If it was HIM, chances are he was already long gone. Spiderman bit his lip in defeat.

"Deadpool. I'm going to find you, I swear.." spiderman bitterly said. He clutched his hands, briefly thinking of a way to find the mercenary. There was no way he was going to let this happen ever again.