Bang! (extra)

"Hahhhh..." Wade sighed heavily as he laid on his bed. His hand wandered off to his crotch several times, but each time he decided against it. It didn't feel right. He had been thinking about this dorky- so adorably dorky. So adoraky Peter and the more he thought about him the more he didn't want to touch himself if he couldn't have Peter. If not Peter then none at all!

Wade wanted him to be the one! To be the one who touched Wade, who would send shivers down his spine with barely there fingers, with a huff of breath on his neck, lips trailing down...down to his hand. Oh geez, he was a sucker for knuckle kissing. Even more emotional was slow long palm kisses. And the thought of Peter looking up to him, fluttering those eyelashes at Wade and smile- what kind of smile would he give?

What's up wadey-poo?

The idiot is obviously lovesick.

Ugh, seriously?

Yes seriously. Stop acting like it's a big deal. He'll get over it soon.

"No I won't~ You don't understand. He's just so fucking wonderful and beautiful and fantastic and-" He trailed off because of course he did.

Sexy and breathtaking

And amazing and smart

"Exactly!" He shouted and jumped out of the bed, pacing back and forth across the room. The guns littered around the room made him pause, a moment later he stepped over them and they remained forgotten. At least for now. "This is why we're together! You guys understand me so well." He laughed.

We don't exactly have a choice in the matter...

If we don't look out for him then who will?

"Peter would look after me! If I offered him a couple snacks, a cozy nap area he can study, a very soft blanket and  a fan for when I make him too-" Wade's eyes glazed over and he remained silent for a second too long before continuing. "..when he gets too warm, I mean."

Are you sure about that? Are you actually really completely sure because I know for a fact you can't just bribe someone to look after someone as completely and utterly messed up as you.  We're only here, stuck in your head and forced to tolerate you  because its a sure fact that no one else would jump at the chance to.

Stop it.

What? It's a harsh fact he has to face. No one ever accepts someone as they are just like that. That's not how the world works. I knew I did a perfect job at making sure he knows and now all my work is disintegrating 

You're going to shut your rusty bitter lid whether you want to or not...

...

Well, now look at him. He's all shriveled up. Once again a shell of flesh, operating solely on the its physical heart. Ah...there he-

A gunshot was not out of the ordinary in this neighborhood, just another usual night.