Imagine #1 - You Meet For The First Time

'Zac, what are you staring at?' asks Dave Franco.

'Hmm what? Oh uh nothing really there's just a girl over there aggressively dancing to the Lonely Island and its awesome' Zac Efron responds. They were in the middle of an interview at SXSW for Neighbours. They all look up and see the girl dancing and start laughing. The interviewer, Michael, looks up as well.

'Oh my god,' he says. 'That's my niece! I'm gonna text her, tell her we can see her, she'll be so embarrassed.' He's laughing as he sends the text. The girl stops dancing for a moment, looks at her phone and turns round looking slightly horrified at them all laughing. She puts her phone away and sticks two middle fingers in the air and continues to dance. They laugh harder.

They continue with the interview, but Zac notices she's slipped into the room and is watching. When the interview is done, he walks up to her.

'Hey' he says. 'You like the Lonely Island then? I thought your dancing was awesome. I'm Zac.'

'Thanks' she replies, slightly blushing. 'I love them! I'm (y/n).'

'Are you (your nationality)?!' he says, surprised. She nods. 'Wow your accent is adorable!' he exclaims, then blushes. She giggles.

'You're pretty cute yourself,' she retorts. Zac smirks.

'So what brings you to America, (y/n)?' he asks.

'I came here last year for university and to spend time my family. My mum moved to (your country) with me when I was young and I only spent summers over here. I missed it so much so I moved back!' (y/n) responds.

'That's so cute!' Zac smiles.

'What brings you to SXSW, then?' (y/n) asks.

'We're promoting Neighbors! It comes out in a few weeks so we're doing so much promotion of it over the next month.' Zac replies.

'Uh hey, Zac we gotta go,' Dave Franco interrupts, smiling at (y/n).

'It was really nice to meet you. I was worried you'd be a jerk but you're actually really cool!' laughs (y/n), walking away. He looks a little confused at her statement but grabs her arm.

'Wait, can I get your number? I don't want this to end here,' he blurts out. She grins and pulls out her phone.

'Of course!' she giggles, pulling out her phone and reading out her number.
Christopher Mintz-Plasse comes over and starts to drag Zac away.

'C'mon dude, leave the girl alone we gotta go!' he orders, laughing.

'(y/n), I'll call you later!' Zac shouts as he's marched away.

'Okay!' (y/n) replies, laughing at them. When they're gone, she turns to her uncle.

'Did Zac Efron really just ask for my number?!' she asks in disbelief.

Read more of my work: https://www.wattpad.com/user/thefemaleauthor1

Support me: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/theauthoronline 

Shop: https://activity-coordinators-little-helper.square.site/s/shop