Imagine #6 - Zac Gets Jealous

The music was blaring and you were squished among sweaty other people, but you were having fun. Moving to the beat of the music, your body swayed and grinded, sometimes accidentally against other people but it was never intentional. Your best friend, Zac, was standing at the bar with his friends, sipping a drink, talking and laughing, although his eyes never once left you, making sure you were okay. You were dancing on your own, you'd left them at the bar, the only reason you had come was because you love to dance not to drink.

Someone pushing past you to get back to their friends almost sent you flying in your high heels. Luckily before you hit the floor face first, a pair of strong hands caught you by your hips, steadying you. The stranger was tall and cute and you shouted a thanks above the music. You were incredibly grateful that he caught you, the floor of a club was not a place you'd like to have close up contact with. Another person bumped you and pushed you chest to chest with the guy, who still had a grip on your hips. He was extremely overconfident, leaning in for a kiss and, caught up in the moment, you went with it. That was until another strong hand jerked you away from the guy.

"What the hell, man?!" Zac exclaimed, putting himself between you and the guy.

"Zac, what are you doing?" you were a little annoyed. He always did this, but you couldn't figure out why.

"What, dude? We're just having a little fun, right sweetie," the guy shot back. Ugh okay maybe you could thank Zac for this one, this guy was turning out to be a creep. Zac's jawline tightened and people were beginning to create a circle around the three of you. "Whatever man. I dunno what your deal is, but it's not my problem." He disappeared into the throng of people and the crowd went back to moving with the music, losing interest.

Gripping your hand like a naughty child, Zac pulled you off the dancefloor to a secluded quiet area of the club.

"What are you doing (y/n)?" he asked you, blue eyes burning into yours.

"Having fun? What's your problem?" you rolled your eyes at him.

"Are you serious? That guy was a total creep. He could've taken your bag or dragged you off somewhere. C'mon, didn't your mom ever teach you about stranger danger?!" Zac was getting more and more frustrated with you, but his comment about stranger danger made you laugh hard. He stared at you incredulously, until you stopped laughing.

"Yeah he could've been but it didn't end like that and I doubt it would've anyway!" you retorted once your giggle fit had ended. "What are you, jealous or something?" Zac looked down at his feet and didn't respond.

"What?" you asked. He stayed quiet, still looking at his feet. "I'm sorry okay? I didn't plan on that happening, it just kinda happened. I know that you're worried about me or whatever but I don't understand why you always go so over the top. Like just then, I thought you were gonna kick his ass or something!"

"You really can't think why?" Zac finally spoke up. You looked at him confused and he sighed. "It doesn't matter, I don't wanna tell you like this." He started to walk away, leaving you there confused. Grabbing his arm, you pulled him backwards.

"Tell me what?" you said seriously. Your heart was beating out of your chest and you were a mixture of confused and worried. Zac sighed but the defeated look on his face told you, he was gonna spill.

"Because I wish it was me," he said, embarrassed. Suddenly everything made sense, why he'd always hated every guy you were with and always pulled you away from guys in clubs. You felt pretty stupid for not figuring it out sooner. Not sure how to respond to what he said, you took his face in your hands and kissed him gently. You'd always been attracted to him and you realised you liked him too, you had just never considered you two as a 'thing' to be possible. When you broke the kiss, Zac's smile was huge and he reconnected your lips in a deeper more passionate kiss.

It wasn't long before you were making out against the wall, as if you'd forgotten you were in a club full of other people. As he pushed up against you, you could feel his erection through his jeans. Running your hand lightly across his crotch, he gasped into your mouth. He broke off your kiss to stare at you, completely taken by surprise. Looking smug, you bit your lip and winked at him and something changed in his eyes. He resumed the kiss, only he was so much rougher this time, leaving you gasping now, but you loved it. Zac's hand made its way up your skirt, leaving goosebumps across your skin, and began rubbing circles through your underwear. The thrill of being somewhere you could get caught and finally getting with Zac was almost too much.

Wanting to move your encounter forward, you tugged at the button on Zac's jeans, hoping he'd get the hint. Breaking the kiss again to see what you were doing, he got your hint loud and clear. Unbuttoning his jeans and rearranging himself, he lifted you so your legs were around his hips, still pushed against the wall. Sliding your underwear to the side, Zac looked at you, making sure you definitely wanted to do this. You nodded, smiling at how much of a gentleman he was and he slowly pushed inside of you.

"You okay?" Zac whispered. You responded by kissing him and he began to move. Zac slammed into you again and again, groaning slightly in your ear. You, however, couldn't help but cry out each time, the angle he was thrusting into you from felt incredible. You tried to muffle yourself in his neck, not wanting to draw attention. Being against a wall wasn't exactly comfortable and you were sure you were gonna have bit bruises tomorrow but you didn't care.

"I've wanted this for so long, you have no idea," he said, breathlessly.

"Well I hope I'm worth the wait," you whispered back. If being against a wall was uncomfortable for you, it was way worse for him, trying to thrust consistently and hold you up at the same time combined with the pleasure was making his legs shake. Somehow though he managed to hold you up with one arm and moved his hand to your clit, rubbing it. Your legs clenched around him and you struggled to muffle yourself this time. The louder you got, the harder it was for him to avoid finishing.

"I'm almost done," Zac muttered, his thrusts were getting sloppy. You kissed him fiercely and he thrusted one last time into you, groaning and shaking. Putting you down slowly, you both rearranged yourselves, a little embarrassed you'd had sex for the first time in a hidden corner of a dirty club.

"Did we really just do that?" Zac laughed, nervously running his hands through his hair.

"Yep," you laughed back, smoothing out your skirt. "But I'm glad we did! Why didn't you say you liked me sooner?"

"I didn't think you'd react like that. But if I knew you would've done, I'd have definitely said something sooner!" he replied as you laughed. He took your hand and lead you back out into the open. "Shall we go home?" You nodded, kissing his cheek, smiling.