4. Farewells?

I curled my self tighter in bed, trying to understand why he would even say hi. When he rejecting our mate bond? Was I wrong? Is he not my mate? I just want to go home, live without a mate, I could live with that.

There was a knock on my door, "No!" I shouted and snuggled deeper, hoping that they'd leave me alone, I was in no mood to join a bunch of lovey dovey mated couples. This ball was a scam to get people to have babies. The whole idea of mates is stupid. Werewolves are stupid. I hate this!!

God, I'm turning hormonal.

"Come on Thea, open up, "James said .

"I don't wanna! "I replied like a little girl.

There was a click and he walked in waving a white plastic card,"Well you gotta."

I threw my blankets off me and frowned, "Out!"

He didn't move,"What got you panties up in a twist."

"Who's panties did you get up into? "I retorted.

"Bitch."

"Jackass."

"I love you too."

"Idiot." I said,"But I love you too."

"What's wrong, honey bun? Who's ass do I need to kick?"

I looked at him skeptically, "Seriously who's panties did you get into?" I said in a serious tone.

James was rarely positive, but this, was witchcraft, weed, or the afterglow of sex , "Your Luna's." He said with a wide smile.

"Oh my god, who is she?"

"Her name is-"

"Jamie?" Calypso asked as she walked in through my open door wearing his shirt and some booty shorts while her long blue hair in a mess.

My eyes widen,"Holy shit!"

"What is it Cali ?"James said, ignoring my sudden anxiety attack completely so he could creased her cheek.

"Hello, anyone listening?" I asked sarcastically.

"You weren't there when I woke up ." Calypso pouted.

"Uh, James her name is Calypso Shade. S-h-a-d-e, Shade, ring a bell?"I asked .

James kissed her forehead, "Sorry Baby, I'll make it up to you tonight. "

"Gods, if no one is listening then at get another hotel room!!"

James looked up,"I'm sorry Thea, what was that?"

I face palmed myself, "James Mathews, meet your mate Calypso Shade, as in Alpha Shade, Shadow Wolf."

Calypso tensed and a voice called,"Calypso?"

Speaking of the devil.

"Shade ! "Calypso squeaked as he appeared by my doorway. He wore a pair of jeans with a jacket over a white shirt, and God why is he so attractive.

"CALYPSO -??Who the hell is he?" He said as he saw the arms James had around Calypso.

I rose an eyebrow, "Ohhh someone's in trouble." I said under my breath.

Shadow's eyes snapped to meet mine and I shut my trap,"Calypso, who is he?" Shadow asked again .

Cali looked down,"He... he is my mate." She said in a small voice.

"And. . ."

She looked up with glassy eyes,"And I mated him before the Acceptance."

I got up as my friend began crying, "What Acceptance? "I asked as Calypso ripped out of James hold and ran out , "What Acceptance?!!"I asked again as I got closer to Shadow.