5. You've Got To Be Kidding

The next morning I got up to follow my usual morning routine. I got dressed for training, in a black sports top and exercise shorts, I walked out .I went to the kitchen to see Calypso's blue hair messy like cotton candy as she scanned the fridge.

"Hey there Luna. "I greeted and she turned to face me with a grin.

She skipped to me and hugged me,"Good morning, what are you doing up so early?"

I laughed at her hazed mood,"I'm going for a run, you?"

"Shade always had us wake up this early, you could say it's a habit."

I cringed at the sound of his name, wishing she hadn't mentioned him,"Okay, I'll be going now."I said.

"Thea, I'm sorry-" She said .

"I just hope I don't see him soon."I sighed, " But it's fine. See you later, m'kay. " I said as I reached for apple .

She nodded and walked to the stairs, then sprinting to James room.

Gross.

I left my apple on the rail of the porch steps, like I alway do and began running, pushing out all of my anger with every stride. Enjoying the pain on my limbs as I went faster, blocking my pain from rejection.

The day grew brighter as I reached home, I walked to the steps to retrieve my desirable apple only to find a grip of air, someone took it?

I ignored the rude fact that someone stole my apple and walked inside to the kitchen to get another one. Just as I turn the corner, I feel my heart stop. Ah, shit!

"Boo!" Castor 's said behind me as I saw his older brother sitting on a stool across from James as he filled some paperwork.

Ignore it! Thea! Ignored the bastard-!

"Castor!" I squealed in contrast of my true emotions I'm forcing myself to bottle up.

I turned and hug him ,"Hey Thea! I heard about Calypso finding her mate," he said then threw a glare at his brother ,"But I couldn't believe she is now your Luna. What a small world."

"Tell me about it."I said as I felt a pair of eyes burning on my back.

"Why are you out of breath?" He asked,"Mesmerized by my attractiveness?"

I scoffed, "Yes cause you're so irrisistable."I said sarcastically,"I went running, genius, and speaking of which, I need to get to training. "

"Hey, T, take Calypso with you, will you. I'm busy with the transfer paperwork and I know she'll be bored. But just fair warning, Thea, one scratch, one bruise or one blue hair out of place, and I will hurt you. " James threatened.

An odd sound escaped Shadow, but he covered it up with a cough.

"I'd like to see you try, Loverboy," I teased as I saw Calypso jump down the stairs wearing training clothes and then saw her jump into her brothers arms.

"Castor!"She said and hugged her brother.

"Good to see you too. "He said and he gasped for air.

I smiled and walked over to the fridge to get two water bottles,"Alpha Shade, " I greeted as I tried to reach over the basket of fruit to get an apple.

"Thea." He said uneasyly.

Calypso then asked,"So what are we going to do for training?"

I forced myself to smiled, "Come on, I'll show you. "