Bedtime with minecraftuniverse

This one is for SparklezUniverse! Enjoy!

Imagine:

You and Jason are sat on the sofa together watching tv, you have your head on his chest and he's stroking your hair. It's getting late.

"It's our anniversary soon." Jason smiles looking down at you.

"Oh yeah, it is! What do you want to do?" you ask looking up at his adorable face. He thinks for a while then smiles.

"I don't mind, as long as I'm with you." he grins down at you. You giggle, he always try's to put things as cutely as possible. "It's getting pretty late." he stands up and stretches. "Bed time!" he grins picking you up in a princes carry, taking you into the bedroom and throwing you onto the bed. You giggle and roll off the other side to put your pyjamas on. After quickly changing you climb into bed next to him. He puts his arm around you. "I love you so much Hannah."

"I love you too Jason." you whisper snuggling up to him.

"I love you more!" he laughs kissing the top of your head. You smile and close your eyes, there was no point arguing with him he always won!

"Night." you mumble.

"Good night beautiful." he smiles hugging you tighter. You fall asleep in each others arms. You and minecraftuniverse. You and Jason. You and your boyfriend.

Remember if you want one, just ask!