Chapter 5 - Getting Caught

Running. Running. Thats all I can think about right now. I passed over my pack border about 3 hours ago successfully without getting caught by patrol. All I have done is run. Anywhere away from there, away from them. Away from Him.

After passing over the boarder I just hoped I wouldn't get caught in any other territory on my travels. My legs are starting to ache a little and my body is protesting at me to stop for a little while but I can't; I have to run I can't have them catch up with me.

After a little while longer, I believe I'd passed about two or more states, I finally found a stream and started lapping at the water. It was just then that I realised how completely exhausted I was. I lied down next to the stream and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

SNAP!!

I awoke quickly and stood up taking a look around my surroundings. My wolf was on high alert screaming in my head, PROTECT PUP! PROTECT PUP!

I heard another snap of a twig as three guys, whom because of the power emanating off of them, I guessed were a Packs Alpha, Beta and Third in Command. I had trespassed Territory. Well shit.

"What are you doing on my land rogue!?" Spat what I presume was the Alpha.

My wolf whimpered and submissed to the Alpha.

"Shift Rogue!" He yelled pointing me to a tree behind me.

I carefully walked to behind the tree, shifted and got changed, walking out in a pair of track pants and a t-shirt.

As I came out from behind the tree, I covered my stomach with my arms and the Alpha growled at me then his jaw dropped.

"Your a girl?" The Alpha asked astonished, "We almost never see Female rogues, how long have you been a rogue?"

"Almost a day" I said quietly, I didn't want to tick off an alpha I didn't know so I kept quiet well knowing that he would hear me with his hightened hearing. I still had my arms covering my stomach in a protective way.

"I hear another heartbeat" The Alpha said. "Are you...?" He asked looking down at my stomach.

"Yeah I am. Unfortunately with the worst person possible" I said in a sad tone.

"Well we can't leave you out here pregnant with a pup on your own. Come back to our pack where you and your pup will be safe" He offered me.

I nodded my head and said, "Thank you Very much Alpha that would be great. Further away from my mate and old pack, the better".

"By the way, I am the alpha of the Black Moon Pack, My name's Mason Stark, this guy is my Beta, Damien Redmond and that's my third in command, Ryan Baxter ." He continued. "Follow us to the pack house and we'll get you settled in".

"Thank you so much Alpha, you don't know how much this means to me" I said as I bowed my head in respect.

He motioned for me to follow him through the woods towards pack grounds. We set off and after a little while we hit the middle of his territory where the pack house was.

As he lead me up the drive of the pack house I was astonished at how amazing the pack house was, it was bigger than any I'd ever seen before. It had 3 or 4 floors or more with big spires and windows with intricate decorative carvings along the outside of the building. If this was the outside I can't even begin to imagine the inside.

"Wait so how big is your pack?" I asked in curiosity.

"We have roughly just over 800 members currently" he said with a smug smirk on his face. Cocky alpha. Typical. But wow his pack was fucking huge compared to any pack that I'd been in before.

He led me into the pack house and up two flights of stairs. As we walked through the house pack members kept giving me glares and confused and curious stares, I just glared back as they started to piss me off. I hate it when people stare.

He got a key out of his pocket an unlocked a door we had reached in he hall.

"This will be your room, of anyone, I mean anyone at all gives you any trouble and try's to hurt you or your pup, don't hesitate to call me, here is my number and I'll leave you to get settled in." He said as he handed me a piece of paper with his number on it, "dinner is at 6 in the pack dining hall please try not to be late, if you get lost just ask anyone and they'll show you the way". He smiled and walked away down the hall.

I dumped my stuff and collapsed onto the king sized mattress in the middle of the room. It was like falling onto a cloud. I sighed as I began to relax for the first time in a while. My whole body then let loose and I fell into a well needed, proper, deep slumber.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
A/N
Hey guys! So sorry for the extremely delayed updates things have been crazy busy so sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors, if there are any mistakes just let me know and I'll fix it up although I'll probably go through and edit soon anyway.

I hope you enjoyed this new update and I'm hoping to update again soon!

Thanks for being patient and please bare with me and these updates! Please no inappropriate comments or anything only friendly, helpful comments please! 😊

Vote, comment, share, recommend to others!

Thanks,
sarahlc_1008 xx 👍🏻😊