Chapter Two- The Ideal.

It had been days, no weeks since the death of Jason Todd. Dick had lost count of the days but he knew it was long. A thriving pain explored his mind, killing him eternally "I wasn't strong enough. I wasn't fast enough. I wasn't good enough." Dick whispered to himself wrapping his hands again just like yesterday, the before and the day before that. Preparing for more training, He walked towards the bag smashing his fist in his palm, a loud evil cackle running through his mind, "Joker!" He shouted running to the bag flurrying his fists into the bag at such high intensities the bag had already began to rip, he sent hard punches and murderous kicks to the bag delivering more pain than he's ever sent. He spun around numerous times using his agility's momentum for even more power, after an easy two minutes of destruction, the multi fibre bag finally was smashed if it's chain and sent metres back. "Two minutes... Not fast enough" Dick walked away towards his weights. "You just gonna stand there?" Dick asked noticing the change in the shadows, His younger step-brother emerged from the shadows, "Dick, you can't keep doing this to yourself" Said Damian, as The Boy Wonder lifted a massive 130 off the ground, "It's just a warm up Damian," He exclaimed doing his bicep curls. "I've set my ideal.." He lifted again standing upright and using his bicep and chest strength, "One that gripped me.." He did it again letting out a large breath, "I'm going to make it-" He did it again with more struggle, "My reality." He did another few making ten. His muscles were already showing to be more toned. "Excuse me" Dick exclaimed walking to the Armour Enhancement Lab in the lower section if the Batcave. "I can help. He's my brother too" Dick hesitated, "I can't lose another brother" He replied with no hesitation.