Chapter Three- A Demon

Grayson paced through the batcave quickly with a thin line acting as his lips and a determined look with clenched fists, the sound of his footsteps smothered by the thunderous sound of the waterfall. "Dick don't." A small but firm voice echoed from behind him. Grayson spun around, "Barbara stop." He grunted with a demanding tone, his new armour was on and fully prepped. It's armour covering his entire body and reaching up his neck, but his body was still shaking in anger even through the armour. "Jason's killer is out there! So is his army and who could possibly be his many allies! What are we doing here?! Just letting them plan their next murder?" The angry young man shouted, "Dick, listen. We all love Jason, but we need to be smart about this and stay togeth-" Barbara was cut off by another booming shout, "No, Barbara! We are not waiting- no. I- am not waiting!" Dick spun around and walked to the vehicle chamber, suddenly stopping in his step he turned his head. "Please. Just stay here. Where it is safe." Before she could answer, Grayson pressed a button on his forearm keypad- a large roar of a turbine echoed through the batcave as Dick's aircraft turned on. "I love you. I really do." Grayson walked through the steel door of the chamber and closed it behind him.
Before Grayson was a large Jet-Black and Deep Blue aircraft which was at least nine feet tall and twelve feet long. "Initiate lift off." Dick exclaimed to the computer, "To Nanda Parbat." Grayson paced up the back ramp which entered the vehicle, "I'm sorry, Barbara."
Grayson's aircraft hovered over the vast desert land which spread lonesomely over the deserted land. Amongst all the nothingness, a fortress like castle held itself among the sand dunes, "Initiate drop off." Grayson switched on auto-pilot and left his seat. He walked over to the dive door and slid it open. The wind rushed onto his face, letting the wind whip at his hair. "For Jason." Grayson dove from the aircraft with no parachute. The Boy Wonder positioned himself into a professional diving position which let him bullet through the air swiftly, Grayson pulled at his aides and deployed his gliding suit. The wind pulled his hang-glider suit so he drifted cleanly through the air. After a few fast minutes, Grayson landed softly on the hard sand stone ground. "Perfect."
Dick stood alone in the middle of Nanda Parbat's tournament grounds in his new enhanced armour, letting the sun glisten off his armour and taking in the warm sight of the bright fort. He looked around watching the ninjas surround him, spinning his eskrima sticks. They all surrounded him and drew their long cutlass-like swords, Dick gave off a cheeky smile. "After being Batman for almost two years, I learned more under the hidden identity as Batman" He spun his sticks at such a high intensity, they were almost unseen. An assassin sprung at Dick silently making no sound and others followed quickly after. Dick swiftly parried ones sword down forcing him to bend over, as another lunged at him and swung his sword down, The Boy Wonder rolled over the back of the assassin already bent over swing his baton hard up the stomach as He rolled over then kneeing the bent over assassin hard to the face sending him back. Another attacked him but with two others, Dick jumped into the air doing a full 360 degree spin before kicking the two first attackers both. Then he kicked of them both and landed a clean elbow to the third while still Airborne then rolling before he impacted onto the ground. As his feet grounded, A large 1200v shock charge erupted from his boots sending a charge around him as short lines of electricity climbed up his suit. Dick stood up onto his feet without a single heavy breathe, with unconscious bodies at his feet. "Rās, I'm here to test myself. To test my peak and break it." Dick spat showing no respect to Rās Āl Ghūl, the Head of the Demon. "You expect me to help you?" Rās replied grimly with a sly grin. "Yes, I do." He replied angrily, but not changing his tone at all but showing it clearly from his body language. Rās' grin died, "I see. I also see you have a new upgrade, yes?" Rās asked scanning Richard's new enhancements. "Indeed." Dick replied showing off his new outfit stretching his shoulders. With his Carbon Fibre Flexi Under Scales and Plated Carbon Fibre with added Boron Nitride added. "Boron Nitride is the new hardest material known to man, greater than diamond." Dick Said confidently. "Bullet proof, and the Boron Nitride's atoms are so close, that its flameproof and shockproof" He brushed off his shoulders. "Now help me." Rās stood up, "You're most welcome, Dick" Rās believed him once to be the new Rās Āl Ghūl but Dick refused like Bruce, Nyssa and Oliver. But Talia would be more than happy to. "Are you ready?" Rās asked with a sly grin, "Yes." Dick replied.