Chapter Four

A.N. IMPORTANT: You may have missed the last chapter because Wattpad fucked when I released it. Check if you have because it was a pretty important chapter lmao. Anyway, Sasha Pieterse as Alissa Selasso cos sassy.

FYI you might not like Alissa by the end of this chapter. Idk what it is about me but I always turn my leading females into raging bitches. Psycho-analysis pls. 'Til next time, yo main hoe, xoxo, Clay.

Chapter Four

8th June 1999 - Arthur Valgari

I turned over in my bed half-asleep, and felt another body close to mine. It was warm, and cosy. I stretched out my arms and let my other fall over her body. Her leg was soft, and warm. I crept up her thigh, and then I touched it.

But it wasn't a slippery wet puss-puss at all. Not a warm, lovely vagina. Not a gorgeous and awaiting fanny. But a dick. Penis. Cock. Rod. Member. Fuckstick. Schlong. Dong. King Kong. (Yep, that big.)

I almost died.

Realising, I felt myself bounce backwards. I hit another body on my other side, scrambling up.

"What the cock? I mean, shit, what the fuck?" I asked, pulling the blanket off of my bed. Lying on either side of me, stark naked like the day they were born, were Alissa and Freddie. They both groaned in unison, reaching out to find the quilt I'd just thrown off of them. I looked down at myself. I was naked too.

"What are you doing?" Freddie asked, turning onto his side to stare at me, revealing everything.

"What am I dicking? I mean, doing? What are we doing? What happened last night? Did we... oh dick, I mean, shit. Oh my penis."

I couldn't even bare to think about what had happened last night. All I remembered was what happened in that back alley in school - smoking a bit of weed, having a bit of fun, then deciding to move the party back to my place. Worst decision of my life. But some pretty fantastic weed, I had to admit it.

Freddie raised himself up a bit, his eyes wandering over himself. He didn't seem half bothered, then his eyes fell onto my face, slowly trailing down. And then they bulged, and he dived out of the bed, falling flatly onto the bedroom floor.

"You two are such pussies," Alissa groaned, scratching underneath her left tit as she sat herself up properly. "It's called a threesome."

"Foursome!" Millicent announced, throwing open my bedroom door with a tray of food in her hands. She was fully dressed again, unlike any of us. "Anyone want toast? Orange juice?"

"You raided my fridge?" I asked skeptically, using one of my pillows to hide myself from her watchful eyes. "Did anyone notice?"

"Your mum's lovely. She thinks I'm the only one up here, how cute. And why on Earth are you hiding yourself behind that pillow? We all saw quite a bit of you last night, no point hiding the little thing now," she laughed at herself, leaving the tray of food at the edge of the bed. "Well, I use the term little very loosely." She winked at me slyly.

I shifted myself into a sitting position, propping the pillow onto my lap and looking between the three of them with frantic eyes. What the fuck had we done last night? I shuddered at the thought, not even looking in Freddie's general direction.

"Are you okay? You look like shit," Alissa said, standing up proudly and grabbing a slice of toast.

"What did we do?" I heard myself asking.

"From what I can remember, we fucked like gods," she admitted. "As soon as we got here, your clothes were off and we started making out, and Millicent and Freddie were getting it on too. Then we all kind of collapsed onto the bed and you shoved your dick inside me. By this point, Freddie was fingerblasting Millicent and we'd switched to anal, and I guess it just merged into one big fuck-fest. No complaints here though. You and Freddie certainly put on a good show last night, though."