Chapter 2 hell hole

I stumble into the high school or as I like to call it the hellhole. Students swam the hallways some making out witch I find gross and others just taking.

Up Ahead I am see that a circle of students is forming around some people. another fight. I walk up to were the fight is held and I can see a scared nerd on the ground with her books scatted all over the floor.

Then I see Paris AKA the school head bitch, what ever you want to call her. Looming over the nerd. Poor kid. I used be her believe it or not. Not a nerd or anything I used get picked on by Paris. Then one day I punched her black and blue. So to this day she is scared of me. her in front of the whole school. That how I got my bad ass look from at school. And out of school was a different story.

Shoving my way through students I finally make my way up to the front.

"You silly little nerd you ran into me then don't even bother saying sorry now you will be forever a social outcast!" Paris screeched.

I saw the look on the nerds face she tried to like she was scared but I saw right through. She couldn't care less that she will be a social outcast. I don't blame her. Paris is the golden child around teachers then when they leave total bitch.

Paris leaned over so she could look the nerd in the eyes. I saw were this was going. Paris is one to get violent around lots of people she dose it to get attention.

I walked slowly into the circle and stared clapping slowly just to piss off Paris.

"Now Paris that is not the way to treat my friend is it now?" I asked smirking in the process.

"This nerd can't be your friend." She spat back. "Because you don't have friends."

Now she knew better than anybody at this hellhole that I have friends and This nerd will be one of them.

"Paris Paris when are you going to learn. You shouldn't pick on my friends. You should pick on your own kind." I say while making a tsk tsk sound with my tongue.

"Well what is my own kind?"she asked dumbfounded.

"Oh well your kind is someone that is a bitch, and has a caked makeup face bit like you I guess." See what I mean I have a big mouth. That causes trouble. But it comes in handy in these kinds of situations.

"You...you ugh!" Paris couldn't come up with any word to describe me.

Next thing I know she is throwing herself at me like legit throwing her self at me

Her hand comes out ready to slap me. I grabbed her hand and twisted it behind her back till I knew I hurt her.

"Listen her and listen good. You and your little wannabes leave my friends alone and all the nerds too." Then I let her go.

She ran off fake crying.to I think the girls bathroom. Thank god that was over

The crowd of people left to go to their classes.

Except the nerd I don't like that word cause it is just another from of calling someone and geek. When they are not. Someone may dress in sweats and big sweatshirts and wear glasses. But that dose not make them a nerd or geek. It is a personal opinion on wether they want to be a nerd or not. But people calling people nerds when that are not just proves how cold people can be.

"Hey you ok...um" I asked not knowing her name.

"Joey My name is joey." She said holding out her hand for me to shake. I gratefully except.

"Max."

"I know." She said.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.