Chapter 3

"Get the fuck up get the fuck up get the fu-" stupid alarm. I quickly turn the thing off and fall out of bed. I legit mean fall out of bed. I am to dam lazy to get out of bed like a normal person. So I fall out of bed. I find it like part of my normal morning routine.

So after i fall out of bed I get up and have a shower.then get changed into
High waisted White denim shorts, a band tee that I tucked into my shorts, black converse knee high boots, a skull ring on my middle finger, (so if I pull the finger at the teacher witch I probably will do my finger will be doing it in style.) and my leather jacket.

**

"Ready?" I asked stepping out of my skyline.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Joey replied stepping out of the car as well.

"Let's blow minds!"
Ricky yelled getting out of my car.

"Shit is about to go down!" I yelled swinging the double doors wide open.

Rickey is on my left and Joey is behind me. All the people in the hallways stop what they are doing to look at us.

Some jocks and cheerleaders walk in down the other end. The hallway was a long straight one and everyone had parted in two and the jocks and cheerleaders were down the other end.

Showtime.

"No brains and Pom poms." I nod in their way in a way of acknowledgment.

"Bad ass bitchs."Paris says stepping forward. I take a step back letting Joey take the spotlight.

"Got another addition to your bitch club?" Paris asks.

"No I just had enough of your shit so went were I belonged." Joey said smoothly. She was wearing and crop top that said "nobody gives a shit!" And high waisted shorts with black combat boots, and the perfect leather jacket. Turns out she had a motorcycle but she just parked it down a few blocks.

"JOEY!" Paris screeched. That girl had a good a pair of lungs on her. Mind you She always yells and people.

"No I am Katy perry. Yes it is me." Joey replied not bother by pairs's yelling. Then she started looking down at her black nails. Acting like she had better things to do.

"Everyone get to class. Now!" Mr Kerr yelled.

"Sir I might be late cause you know it's me." I say casually looking down at my iPhone 6plus. Who's on Instagram. Oh look Danny is. How can I tell he is likening heaps of photos. Guess what they are of. Lighters. He has this weird thing with them.

Next thing I know my phone is stole off me.

"Hey Kerr give that back!" I yell at him

"Sorry miss Taylor no can do." He says with a shrug. He's going to get it.

"Kerr give me back my fucking phone. NOW!" I yell back. Unfazed that I swore at him.

"Detention." He says walking down the hallway. Then the meanest thing he could do he dose it. He dropped my phone. My fucking phone. Those things cost like a thousand dollars.

"Oops my bad you can have it back now." He spits over his shoulder as he keeps on walking.

I run up to my phone. Lucky know one else is around. I scoop it up from the ground. And cheek for damage. The screen is shattered. That ass! He's going to get it and he's going to get it good.

"Danny get your ass out side now!" I bark into my phone then hang up.

"What... What was so important that I had to miss flirting with Ava?" He says out of breath.