Contract

The young Earl was busy working in his little study office when Sebastian walked in pulling his small trolley in. "Today's snack consists of small strawberry tars with Earl Grey." He placed the snacks in front of Ciel's desk, that smile that once appeared on his face gone. Sebastian has changed ever since Alois made that contract with Hannah, making him Ciel's butler til eternity. Sebastian has lost his meal to his rival. If only Claude didn't get in his business he would still have Ciel's soul. He walked out of Ciel's study and did the housework. Ciel pulled his drawer open and drew a knife out. He was tired of watching Sebastian suffer but he couldn't die. "Sebastian! Prepare a bath for me." "Yes my lord." His voice sounded dull and annoyed and he walked away with Ciel following behind. Sebastian prepared his bath and left Ciel alone. Ciel watched him leave again but this time Ciel whimpered. He knew that Sebastian wouldn't believe him if he confessed his feelings for him so with that said Ciel sinked further down into the  bathtub. He closed his eyes and pulled his knees to his chest. He couldn't take this behavior Sebastian demonstrated everyday. It hurt Ciel. Ciel stayed underwater thinking of the time Sebastian pretended to care for him. Making him believe that he was loved. It wasn't fair that only Ciel got to taste a one sided love so he decided to drown. His lungs burned for the desire of air but he kept his head underwater. He opened his mouth and choked on water. "This was it. Happy death. Happiness. Peacefulness. You can be free now Sebastian. You don't have me." I felt my body sink to the bottom of the tub as darkness engulfed me.