Aww

Ciel stared at the wall blankly while Sebastian was downstairs cleaning up as fast as he could. Ciel sighed and covered himself in his sheets before falling asleep. Sebastian walked back up the stairs and sighed in relief as his young master snored softly. He walked closer and stared at Ciel. He liked every little detail about his young master. The way his beautiful face would turn pink, his blue eye, his blue gray soft hair, his long dark eyelashes, his soft pink lips, everything about him, made Sebastian lust for him more. Sebastian brushed his nose against Ciel's and laughed as Ciel's face grew dark red. Ciel opened his eyes and looked straight into Sebastian's maroon eyes. "Err. Sebastian?" Sebastian couldn't help himself anymore as he tilted Ciel's head and kissed him. It was a gentle passionate kiss in which the young earl, gratefully returned. They both pulled away for air, their blushes never leaving their face. Sebastian was the first to break the tension and confessed to his lovely master. "I love you Ciel. I always have and I always will." Ciel was in tears and hugged his butler. "I love you as well Sebastian."

Author's note: I think I'm going to end this short story like this because I didn't have an intention to write this story but I'm glad I did. Thank you for reading and check out my other stories. =^°^=