Tear the walls down

Chloe's POV

I took in another deep breath and collapsed onto the bed.

"Your like a man." 

"No wonder the guys hang round you."

"Ugh your so vile."

Some of the things that had just been said to me. Was I really that disgusting? I mean I was only being me I suppose. 

Though thinking about it I am very different from all the other girls. In a way I don't act like any of them. When I was little my mum had endless problems trying to get me to wear a dress. I was the kid in the dungarees and trainers that had dirt in her hands and paint on her face.

I was the girl who watched pokémon and power rangers. Ate with her hands no matter what the food was. Looking at myself now I'm still pretty much the same. Don't even bother telling me wrestling is fake because I love watching it. And my t-shirts and shorts?

Maybe I'd be better if I were a try-hard?

But Harry liked me for me, didn't he? He had no intentions of changing me right?

Every girls idol is girly right? Nobody's ever going to look at me like that.

I hate this camp.

I hated most people in it. This was worse than school. 

I always seemed to get annoyed easily. Me and people don't get along.

I wonder what it's like to be loved by millions of people world wide. One direction have their directioner's right?

I wonder what it's like to know that it doesn't matter because someone is there for you, never having to worry.

But then isn't that like what Harry is to me?

He's always there for me. I may not have known him long but he's easily become my bestfriend, possibly even my boyfriend in the near future if he seriously wants to ask me properly...

I don't get it though, why me?

Harry's POV

I heard what the girl's were saying earlier.

I'm glad I'm not a female, the girl world is cruel. Chloe hadn't done anything. Maybe she'd befriended me but I was thankful for that. 

Chloe has a lot of walls and I intend to knock them down. 

There was something about her being a tomboy that made me want to know more. My bet is she'd look beautiful in a dress.

Next mission. Get Chloe in a dress.

"Dude what you doing?" Zayn asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing just thinking about what them girls said to Chloe.." I replied and he nodded understanding.

"She's a fan of little mix." I said out of nowhere. Zayn looked up and smiled, "Well we could maybe sort out something after camp."

After camp. 

That's not that long away now. Camp will be over. 

This whole adventure will be over.

I forgot it had to end. It's like I've been in a whole different world for the past month and eventually I would have to go back. Back to the work, the fans, the tours, the paparazzi.

I forgot it all existed. I'd been taken away to another world and forgotten little things about my real life.

Zayn was still looking expectantly at me, "Uh yeh sure sounds good."

Truth is would I even seen Chloe after camp?

I wanted to but I wasn't sure if it were possible.

I pushed myself off of the sofa I'd been sitting on and left without a goodbye to anyone. 

I wonder where Chloe is?

Cabin room?

I jogged towards her cabin and seen a dim light.

What time was it?

I looked around to see it was getting darker. 

Most people would be in the dinner hall so why wasn't Chloe?

I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She yelled too lazy to get up and open the door.

I twisted the handle and pushed the door open.

Chloe was chilling on her bed. Her legs crossed and looking straight at me.

"Um , Hi." She blushed and looked to the ground. Did she feel awkward?

You still have to ask her out dipstick.

Ohhhhh. Well I still need to plan that.

_________________________________

A/N All the support is amazing just yesterday we reached 7000 reads which for me is huge! I was kind of hoping by the end of the book I'd have 100,000 that's my goal :)

Big thanks to lamoosaxxariana for the new cover! It's fab!

Thanks you everyone, comment vote and fan lease mwah! ;3 x