13- Too Young To Fall In Love

Jackie December 10, 1963

It's been the 4 wildest days of my entire married life. Now I'm sitting here in a random hotel room in Vegas puffing on my cigarette.
I'm stuck I don't know where to go or who to turn to. I could come crawling back to Jack like I always do but then what was the point of that whole display? I have to show him I'm serious, although I wish he'd call me somehow he still doesn't even know I'm pregnant. I didn't pick the best time to up root our lives. I miss my children. I'm going home. Going home not to Jack.

Jack December 6, 1963

"Gone what do you mean she's gone?" I asked pacing my hospital room.
"Mr. Pres-- Kennedy, I'm sorry she left."
I sat on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands, it's been four days, I figured she be back by now begging my to forgive her jack I'm so sorry did I upset you? Words she spoke too often. She could be hurt or lost or worse. I shake those thoughts out of head.
"Sir?"
"Yes!?" I snap looking at the door
"Mrs. Kennedy is here to see you."
A small smile spread across my face as Jackie walked in, I wish I could say she wore the same smile.

Jackie December 6, 1963

I walked in to Jacks hospital room shutting the door behind me.
"Jackie have you any clue the stress your little vacation caused me?" He scolded, I simply walked passed him to the window.
I peeled the curtains open letting the dust fly free as i opened the window. The cold air swirled around me in a comforting way.
"Jackie please shut that." Jack asked annoyed which put a smile on my face.
"That's our problem jack." I said turning his way raising my eyebrows rubbing the dust between two fingers.
"The window is our problem?" He asked
"It's like our marriage, I do something to make myself happy and you lets see...shut it down."
He sighed "Well I'm the husband Jackie that's how this works, how it's always worked."
I paced the room making sure to click my heels the way he hates
"And I deserve to be an equal in this marriage."
"Jackie--"
"Are you complaining? It's a simple request really."
He raised his brows and shrugged.
"I didn't realize we weren't okay." He spoke up after a while.
I looked out the window and let the wind whip my face.
"Maybe I was too young."
"For what?"
"I was too young to fall in love Jack, I'm still growing into my own person and you're trying to suffocate me. I'm going to die of we continue this way you know that."
Jack laid back in his bed "What does this all mean?" He asked.
"Us?" He nodded "Open your eyes we are like fire and ice. I'm too young, much too young to fall in love."
"So....?" He asked sitting up again
"One step at a time, but I certainly can not stay with you." He looked disappointed as I shut the window and left.
I'm leaving Jack and I never ever thought I would be able to do that. Maybe I'm finally getting a handle on things, so you can see how this pregnancy is definitely overwhelming.

A/N:
Sorry about the point of view switching so much. I'm having some writers block so if you have any suggestions as to where I should take this story please feel free to message me, I will on obviously give credit to any needed. Comment and vote please
Xo