Story is Officially Back!

Dear readers,

I think the title says it all, haha. I'm delighted to tell you that A for Anxiety is back and yes, it will hopefully be completed by the end of this month! I'm taking part in a September writing challenge and this will be story 1 that I will attempt to write. For September overall, I've set a word goal of 30,000 words which I hope that half of that will be achieved in this story alone.

I do have College but I've come up with a master plan! I will be waking up earlier than usual for me to do my writing when it starts back up again and will also be writing more on days when I don't need to be in College. I am incredibly excited to get started and I am working on Chapters as we speak! I'm probably going to write 2, possibly 3 at a time and then post them that way so that I am confident in my abilities and that you guys get to enjoy more writing by me!

Thanks for all of the support this year, you have all been amazing people with your comments and conversations that we share. I wish I could be on Wattpad 24/7, I eagerly wait for the day when that can be made possible.

Love you all, keep reading and thanks for waiting so patiently. I hope to update within the next couple of days from now.

Please note that another one of my stories The Navy Boy will also be returning from a break on the 9th of September. While A for Anxiety will be in progress at that time, updates for the Navy Boy will be slow until this story is completed.

To keep up to date with all of the writing news, follow me on my twitter which is scarlettwattpad and I will delete this message plus the other one on this story when I next update with chapters.

Have a great day/night wherever you are in the world and see you all soon!

Love Scarlett x