2.9

Mel's POV
Last night. Harry called me to meet up. So I woke up before Nate and left. I left him a note saying I was going to the beach with Lilly. I don't know why but I feel like something bad is going to happen. Anyways, I picked Lilly up and we headed over to Bumba's. When got there we walked straight in. Harry was on the seventh floor of the building. We got on the elevator and waited to get to the top. When  we got to the top, Harry was there but with a few other guys. I swear if he doublecrosses me he will regret since I was the queen of punishment. Harry always had a backstabbing side...But would he ever do that to me? But I'm not slow, I made sure me and Lilly had three guns each. One and each leg and one in the back of our pants.

**30 minutes after Mel left**

Nates POV
Sh*t. I woke up and Mel was already gone. How am I suppose to get to bomba? I looked the direction and luckily I found the right ones. I pulled up to a store? I thought it was an old run out building. Maybe its like a secret area in the building. I walked through. I looked everywhere for some type of room. I found nothing. I feel like 3 hours of my life was wasted. No I didn't look in one store...It was a bunch of other stores that surrounded it. I decided I would just ask her when she got home from the 'beach'.

Mel's POV
I went home after like four hours of just talking in things. I don't know why I was so worried harry was backstabbing me. I let lilly drive. I was thinking Lilly would just sleep over, so I just texted Nate
Conversation:
"Can Lilly sleep over?"
"Yea sure baby, and we have to talk when you get home?..."
"OK I'll be there in 10 minutes...Love you babe"
"Am I the only one you love?..."
"What? Of course baby, I promise...Where did you even get a idea that your not the only one?"
"I overheard your conversation last night...Who is harry?"
Omg "Babe he is just a friend ...why would I spend time cheating, when I have the best boyfriend at home, waiting for me and not out with side b*tch...?"
"Your right babe...Love you babygirl, see you when you get here"
"OK."
^^End of conversation^^
I walked in the door and straight to Nate. He was upstairs listening to music, with his back towards the door. I quietly walked behind him, and crossed my arms around his shoulder and softly kissed his neck taking off his headphones. "I'm home baby." The next thing I know I'm embraced in a tight hug with multiple kisses on my face. I feel bad for lying to him. But beef with his family and mine, means I would have to pick between them. I love Nate, but I just reunited with my family. I am not mentally prepared for the day I have to pick between them, if they found out.

******************************
A/n When will Mel get caught? Will she pick her family or Nate?