part 4

Me an Queen pulled up to my crib. I stayed in the Gdale where the middle class people stayed. Before i could open the door Queen was all over me like a dog on a bone. I loved when she get in her freaky mode. That shit run me crazy mmmmmm. She pushed me on the bed and jumped on top of me. Kissing me on my neck. Looking me in my eyes like I was the only stud on earth. I flipped her over on her stomach. I start kissing her from the back of her neck all down her spine slowly as I messaged her back.I heard her moan so passionate and sweet I could hear all her pain she was going through in it. I wanted that shit to play like a song so I flipped her on back sucking her nipples slowly moved my tongue down until I got to the gold. That pussy was so wet. Every time I licked her click she jumped. "Ohh bae right there big daddy." I stopped and grabbed my strap. I stuck it in inch by inch she scream"Daddy fuck me harder." I longed sucked her till she start running from it we end up on the floor. I hit her from the back grabbed her while her as smacked back and forth on my pelvic. "Nigga what you doing this Brazilian!" "Girl fuck your hair I'll buy you some more." We reach our climax and feel asleep. We woke up to my ring tone "keep on calling me keep on calling me get me in trouble." Queen grabbed the phone. "Hello."