part 5

Queen POV

"Who is this?" She said "Who the tf is this you called my bitch phone?" Ray grabbed the phone and hung up. I knew Ray was cheating on me but I loved Ray any way. She was fine, smart, and took care me even thou I didn't need it. She took care every being of me and I never knew for sure if she was cheating but that day I found out. Ray was a go getter and hated to loose on anything. She kept everything to her self you wouldn't no if she was mad or anything to the outside eye. She was a beast to niggas in the street and a knock a MF head off if they got wrong.  ray had love in the streets cause her momma side owned a small part of the city she grew up on. "Who was that Ray.!?" "Queen that was a nobody!""Who was the bitch Ray , don't make me ask you again!". Said to her as I walks close to her she begin to give me that look that always make me melt but this time that shit wasn't going to work. "Who tf is she!" "That's a bitch that says she got some work for me." I walked away from her with tears rolling down my face,"Are you lying to me Ra'Shawn, because right now would really be the time to just confess what ever you may be doing that you know might hurt me.?!" Ray walked up behind me and clutch my waist. "Bae I would never do anything to hurt you." She turned me around to look in her face, to be honest right now I wouldn't even probably go off because when I looked into this mf eyes I seen my baby the one that always had my back and wanted nothing but the best for me even if she was lying (even tho I knew she was) I knew she would always be here.