Chapter 11

Jello my peeps!!!! Sooooo I know I've been gone for a while but school started and i have all pre-ap classes with a bunch of homework after school along with swim practice in the mornings so I'm full lol. Anywhooo updates are gonna be spaced out a lot so please don't get mad at me I'm just a 15 year old girl that's weird and has a very bad memory.

Grayson's POV:

2 weeks! 2 fucking weeks! WEEKS! As in 14 whole mother effing days, since our baby has been missing. We got out of the hospital a couple days ago and now we have a team set up searching for Dom. We made sure the press don't get wind of any of this. Oddly Veronica has been helping us out. At first we thought it was suspicious but we could use her resources so we have been working together.

She's dating this rich guy so Vincent and I didn't have to worry about her just doing it to make us date her cause she looks real serious about this guy.

"And here's your coffee Gray." Veronica said to me as she handed me my cup of coffee. I thanked her and she turned in her heels and left my office. As soon as the door closed behind her my brother came barging in.

He just stood there with a shit eating grin on his face. I took a couple sips of my drink as I waited for him to complete his sentence, or should I say start his sentence.

The grin on his face soon became contagious and we just began smiling at each other without saying a word. I heard a voice in the back of my mind saying stop smiling and snap out of this but there's no danger or anything wrong. I'm happily the owner of a successful company with my brother and the love of our lives is with us today.

As soon as I mention her she comes walking in looking radiant. "Hello my love," I said. "Hello beautiful." My brother said. The beautiful angel stood smiling in front of us holding a cup of coffee. "You want to come shopping with me?" She asked.

Looking at my brother we smiled at each other before looking back, I opened my mouth to say what we both want.

"Yes my Veronica, we would love to."

Veronica's POV:

Pulling up a chair I sit down gracefully in front of the bruised and battered Dominique. I didn't let them rape her, that's just too cruel even for me. She's just.... Broken. At the thought a smirk grew on my face. "So," I began.

"I had a genius idea and brought it to life. Would you like to know what it is?" I asked. She raised her head slowly and gave me a look of annoyance and un-interest before dropping it back down. I didn't really care though, but I did want to see the reaction on her face when she hears my wonderful news.

"So Gray and Vinny expressed their undying love for me today!" I squealed and her head immediately shot right up and she stared at me with disbelief in her eyes. Chuckling at the shocked look on her face I continued my tale.

"I even recorded it, you want to hear?" I asked. Not even bothering to wait for her response I pulled out my phone.

****Recording****

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked the two dazed males in front of me. I couldn't believe it worked. The drug that I got from one of the baboons that work for me actually worked. I think it's called aphrodisiac (idk if this is a real thing or not sooo yeah)

"I feel amazing as long as you are by my side Roni." Grayson cooed to me. "Yes, without you we wouldn't know what love would be, or that it would feel this amazing." Vincent cooed along with his brother.

"Aw you two are so sweet! I love you guys." I exclaimed. The looks on their faces were pure happiness and I knew the drug had taken full effect. "We love you too!" They both said to me as they embraced me into a hug.

****End of Recording***

I smirked at the heartbroken look on her face. "Now you know that you were nothing to them and they were just trying to get over me. But alas they couldn't and now their back with me. So I'm going to say this nicely... Back the fuck off my men. Clear?"

"Crystal." She muttered with defeat. Her shoulders sagged and mine raised in victory. "We will fix you up then you will be released. I expect you to find a new job when your healed and stuff, cause let's be honest I don't ever want to see your piece of trash ass ever again." With that being said I walked out of the room like the boss I am.

In the kitchen I see the two goons playing cards while eating some chips and beer. Wonderful. "Sorry to disturb the fun, but I'm going to need you to take care of her. And no not kill her and dump the body, take care of her, I mean clean her up and try and fix the wounds. Our work with her is done." I said.

"Yes Ma'am." They replied.

Dom's POV:

As she left the room one thing was clear in my mind.

I will get my men back even if it kills me.

Ayyyyyeeee I finally finished. I'm sorry if it's short n stuff but let's get this clear. I wake up at 5 in the morning and don't go to bed til 9 now some people do more than that and I get that, that's what they do but everyone's situation is different. I have swimming in the morning then school then homework and my house stuff that I have to do so once again please don't be mad. Uhhhh I finally have a sorta free weekend.... And I think that's it. Vote please and comment any thoughts. Oh and OMG this book has almost 2k reads.

A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR YALL!!!!!

Anyways..... I love you my lovelies (I don't have Luke Hemmings anymore cause he's taken lol jk I love yall)

•Divergence4life•