Anthony's Visit

The night that I saw Anthony, I didn't say anything to him. We sat in my room and he talked and he looked at me. He didn't look into my eyes when he talked like he usually did though. His eyes were running over every inch of exposed skin and then exploring as much as they could to see the body behind the hospital gown that had been issued to me.
He was viewing me like everyone else, like someone's who's sick. He didn't see me as Ally anymore, he saw me as Anorexia.

It broke my heart.

When I didn't respond to any of his questions, only starring down at my lap and occasionally glaring at his face, he gripped my shoulders, shaking me to try to get a response, and I was scared. Anthony had never laid a hand on me like that. It was as if I was seeing a whole new side of him.
Nurses came in and security got involved, effectively removing Anthony from the hospital. I was left with a terrible pain in my chest and a longing in my heart for the Anthony I knew, my Anthony.
As I laid awake, thinking over everything, a nurse came in and I was forced to take a sleeping pill.

Now Anthony's not allowed to visit me anymore.
My dad even put in a request so that his mom isn't allowed to visit me anymore.
I'm even more isolated than I was before, only having my dad for comfort, ad out relationship is even more strained now that I've stopped talking entirely. I realized how tired it made me and how I just didn't have an answer for anything. Why bother?