Chapter 4

Coach Foxx was cut off by the door opening and a very familiar girl walking in shyly.

" Well hello, your name is ? "

" H-heaven Blazer."

" Oh yes ! I've heard about you. You're the transfer student from Gym Rockets in Georgia right ? "

" Yes ma'am. "

I looked over at Ashley who was already looking at me. We smiled as a signal that we both remembered Heaven and were happy that she goes to our gym now. More bonding for all three of us !

" You know all the upcoming events right ? "

" Yes, but I don't know what position I will be competing in. "

Coach Foxx nodded and went to her office and came our with her Speed Athletics clip board.

" Hmmmmm. Heaven your competing in the uneven bars at the Spirit Of Flame Challenge competition. Your other spots haven't been decided yet. Oh, you can go ahead and join the line where ever you want. "

Heaven walked to the far left of the line and stood beside me. Coach Foxx began to speak again.

" As I was saying from before, on the beam will be Ashley and Mia. Makayla and Maddie will be on the floor. Makayla I know the floor isn't your strongest category, but you're very flexible and we need to switch it up a bit. Heaven you will be competing in the uneven bars with Mia. Gym Rockets told me that you are a little good in that category and really good on the floor, but the whole point in this is to challenge you. Caroline and Macy, you two are on the vault. Now everyone hop up and give me seven laps around the floor then 50 crunches. Go ! "

Everyone began to start their laps. As I was running, Makayla comes into my peripheral vision.

" Who's the ugly guy over there you keep staring at ? "

She said with a snotty voice.

" His name is Blake and he isn't ugly. So don't call him that. "

" Is he your little boy toy or something ? How come your sticking up for him? "

" He is my bestfriend and that its what friends do, they support each other. "

" Oh I get it. You have a crush on him. Awe ugly thing one is in love with ugly thing two. "

She smirked then laughed. Oh of the life of her.

" No and stop calling him ugly. We're just best.....bestfriends. "

For some reason I felt my cheeks get hot, from the outside probably a light shade of red or pink. I don't like Blake like that and I never have. Only when we were like three. Either nervous or something is up with me.

I began to run faster,leaving Makayla behind me in the back of the line. I can't stand her one bit. I've been loathing her ever since she knocked me off the beam when we were six and it broke my wrist. Ever since then everyone I hear her name I'm filled with disgust.

I finished my seventh lap and went on the floor starting my 50 crunches. Obviously, Ashley runs over and starts her 50 right beside me. Friends always work together.

" What were you and Makayla talking about during the laps ? "

Ashely asked, looking at me from the corner of her eye.

" She was making fun of Blake and calling him ugly thing two and calling me ugly thing one. Apparently she thinks I have some sort of crush on him, but I don't. "