note

fun factoids:

1. i initially started writing this in first person. then i realized that i didn't want to. 

2. i never planned on a jason character. i just put him in randomly

3. candy hearts started out as a 12 ch. short story. i realized later on that that would not be enough chapters to tell the story.

4. i never planned on you guys liking jeremy so much lol. when arizona was talking to jacob about his fiance cheating on him, i wrote down jeremy as the guy she cheated on jacob with as a split second decision. sometimes i wish i hadn't. 

5. i planned out jeremy and arizona's breakup being waaay more dramatic, but i decided i wanted to keep this light-hearted and didn't want to ruin it with drama bc we all know that shit's the worst

6. yes halsey and the weeknd got me through the last chapter so what????

7. thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOSS SOSOS SO S O S OSO much for reading this, and to everyone who added it to your lists and voted and commented and i just appreciate you guys a shitton i don't think you understand. 

8. i'm so fucking happy it's finally over, honestly. 

okay, this is vital information:

i won't be writing on this account anymore. i will be sending a message out to my followers probably in the next ten minutes explaining this, so go check that out on my message board if you want information on this. but, basically, to summarize, i'm tired of this account, i'm embarrassed of most everything on this account, and i want to start fresh. i don't want an account connecting to this, i just want to start like a new writer. BUT if you do really want to read any other new work that i'm starting on that account (i have started, already) then you can pm me, and i MAY link you to my new story.

anyway, thank you so much. i love you so much. like as much as you think i love you, i'd cube that a million times, then multiply that by a million. and then by infinity. i love you that much. 

- nova.