Notes

Dear Lauren,

I was at yesterday's party. You looked beautiful! I think I must have fallen for you even more after that.

Why not try dressing up a little? Maybe it'll give you some more confidence!

Also, I was thinking...it would be really nice if you replied to my notes. Would you like that? I really hope you do!

So, if you ever want to tell me something, just leave a note in the hollow of the tree near your front gate. Okay?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Here are some extra flowers to make you feel extra special!

Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

A bouquet of violets.

* * * *

Dear Secret Admirer,

When I read your note, I blushed so red that I looked like a strawberry! It made me really happy when you called me beautiful, you know.

I'm actually really scared of doing anything that will make me noticed by other people. Now that Kayla talks to me a lot, people are looking at me. I'm scared.

But when I'm scared, I read your notes. It's like you're next to me, holding my hand. I feel comforted when that happens.

Wow, I sound so weird there.

I'm really happy that we can have a conversation now! I always wanted to reply to your notes...but I didn't know where to send them. This arrangement works fine with me :)

-Lauren.

* * * *

Dear Lauren,

Happy New Year!

You take care of yourself, okay?

Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

A mixed bouquet.

* * * *

Dear Secret Admirer,

Happy New Year to you too!

I love the snowdrops you gave me today. I didn't know they bloomed early this year!

Actually, I'm really scared to go back to school. I'm scared people will notice me more after the party. I don't want that! I wish I had not attended it.

I'm going to try to act as normal as possible next week, when school reopens. Hopefully, everyone would have forgotten about the party.

Take care. Don't fall sick trying to deliver notes or pick up flowers.

-Lauren.

* * * *

Dear Lauren,

You don't need to be scared of going back to school. You've got some really good friends, and a great brother, who will definitely take care of you, however annoying he may be.

Just remember this: I'll be keeping an eye out for you, to make sure you're okay. So don't worry, I'm always there for you, even when you feel completely alone.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer.

P.S: I have a really strong immunity system, so don't get too concerned, I won't fall sick that easily.

A bouquet of sunflowers.

Short filler, but it helps Lauren get to know her admirer a little more.

Do you guys think the one writing the notes is a bit of a stalker? When I was writing the first couple of chapters, I definitely thought so! :)

Vote, comment, and let me know what you guys think!