Chapter 1

Katia's POV
I was sitting around the bonfire and Zach suddenly asks," Do you want a s'more?" So I said "sure". I was thinking he's being really sweet. We sat around the fire talking about school and our social life's. After a while Zach said," You never mentioned a boyfriend" I simply replied,"That's cause I don't have one". For some weird reason he looked surprised. "You never talked about a girlfriend" he replied with the same answer "That's cause I don't have one". I noticed how the sun was setting. My friend Cassie walked outside fixing to say something but when she saw us she went back inside. I had a puzzled expression on my face ,but Zach smiled so I smiled back. I shivered and Zach asked,"Are you cold Katia ?" Without letting me answer he stood and gave me his jacket. What surprised me was when he went to sit back down he put his chair next to mine. I looked straight into his dark brown eyes as he looked into my blue-grey eyes we sat there for some time. I could feel him trying to read my face as I did for him. He leans down close to my face and my breath hitches. "I love you Katia so much" he kisses my neck then my jawline then finally my lips. My lips buzzed from that kiss. Before he could pull away I attacked my lips with his soon our lips started moving in sync.
After our amazing kiss our foreheads rested against each other. "I love you too Zach I really do I love you a lot". "Will you be my girlfriend Katia ?" "Of course I will Zach" I mumbled still under his trance. We then walked inside with our hands entwined for everyone to see. We said goodnight and went our separate ways. I step into Cassie's room to be greeted by a furious cassie. " What's up with you cass? " I asked my bff. " Oh you know the usual just saw my brother making out with my best friend." She said in a duh tone. She tried to get me to answer her questions but I just went to my room. Yes my room cassies parents are rich and their house is really big and I practically live there.

So how was that for a first chapter? Plz give me your feedback I really appreciate it love you all. -A