Stiches re-opened

Katias POV

I am in deep shit. My mom is going to kill me. Oh wait momma Nikki is going to do that already. She caught me and Zach in an intensive make out session. Breaking news cassie told her we were in his room that's it I'm going to strangle her. Well the reason my mom is going to kill me is because we made a deal. During the summer I could live with cassie as long as there was no romance between me and zach,but during school I have to live with my mom across town. Everyone in the house knows about the deal I can't believe I thought me and zach could be together. And that's not even to mention my dad who is by the way chief of police of our county its not all its made out to be. Suddenly I feel hand shake me. I'm thrown into a memory.
"You thought you could escape whore I'll always find you". " You have nowhere to hide". That venomous voice I could never forget says as I hide behind the trashcan silently crying.
"KATIA GET UP" I'm shakes back to reality by zach who is holding me in his arms. I am sucked out of the memory. I'm being shakes by zach which finally brought me back. I stand up and run out the door,halfway home I realize I don't have any of my stuff. I groan and walk onto a nature trail sit down and cry that's all I do is cry. I think about him I taste the bile in my throat as I say his name "Jake". As soon as I say his name I hear something behind me.