TWILIGHT #PaNi ff

Part 1

" I want to meet you right now. " a boy of 24 shouted over phone.

" but now? Kaise? It's too late "

" I don't know but I want to meet now. Do you get that. I am coming. " he was too desperate to listen other.

After the discussion over he got up from his bed in a jerk and stepped put of the apartment grabbing his car keys.

He ignited his car and soon his car joined the night light street.

The city is still not so sleepy rather than partying. It's Mumbai. City that never sleeps. City of dreams.

That dreams which took him there before couple of months. City that given him lots . Snatches from him lots. But yet he is optimistic. He is young. He is wild he is free.

He was driving and soon reached his destination.
He wore his cap to hide his identify. And pushed ahead to the particular one door. He pushed he calling bell and in no time the door flung open.

He just thought nothing further but hugged that person. Hugged with all his strength. That hug was really needed for him to console his turmoil state.

That person locks the door while hugging him and brought him to the bedroom still not breaking the hug of solace.

After like a decade they slowly broke the hug. They sat on the bed beside each other.

" you want to talk ? "That person asked lovingly stroking his messy hairs.

He just leaned towards and kept his head on that person's shoulder side hugging that person.

" I don't know what's wrong with people? Why they are behaving like this ? What I did? I didn't screw up anything of anyone? Then why they are poking my life? Am I at fault? Why just they can't leave me alone ? " he started sobbing like a kid .

That person just kept rubbing his back to sooth him and gave him time to vomit his all sadness.

" I know the decision was hard. Very hard. But it was hard for me too na ? I know my fans they love me like hell so I rethought over it na? But sine mishaps happened and I had to back off. Ishme meri kya galti hai ? I love my fans yaar. I just can't bear them suffer because of me. But main kya karun ? I am feeling so helpless. " he spoke further the paused to inhale some breath. And then continued " do you know aaj interview k time I felt so distracted. They were keep conveying me the messages of fans and I felt like crying. Itna pyar kaise kar lete hai Yeh mujhe ? manan ko ? PaNi ko ? Niti I really felt like go to them and hug them personally for this beyond imagination love. First time in my carer I am feeling so helpless ? Tum samajh rahi ho na ? " he asked her like a kid.

She pulled him to the bed and made him sleep on her lap and said " I can understand. Even I am too sad. But humure hath se sab nikal gaya hai Parth. I just hope k our fans will keep calm as they are very supportive. And your decision is right as it's about your self respect . And I am with you. And will be humesha. Just calm down. They will surely understand the reason behind your abrupt quitting. "

She leaned and kissed his head. He felt little relax.

After some more talks they slept beside each other. They entwined their hands and Parth said kind of murmuring " Life must go on hain naa ?? "

Niti pecked his lips softly and said wiping away the tears from the corner of his eyes
" it's the time of testing the love of fans have for you and your love to them. Don't worry Sab thik ho jayega as now it's twilight. Night has ended. Time to welcome the new morning. "

He smiled and pulled her on him. And whispered in her ears " let's then enjoy the twilight. "

And soon the room filled with their soft laughters.

*******

Sorry it's just a random thought came up my mind.