Twilight # PaNi ff

PART 2

" ohhh what an amazing weather man !!! " One said

" really what an awesome weather ...so cool. So calm. "
The other one said.

"Sseriously man what an awesome city. So pleasant weather. So clean streets, so managed unlike our Mumbai. Look at the streets man they are superbly cleaned rather than our congested Mumbaiyya. "

Parth said inhaling the cool breeze of bangalore city seating in the car. He came to the UB city of India for a vacation with his close friends and cousins as well.

" wase Parth suddenly tujhe south India aane ka kyun sujha? " his soul sister asked him.

Parth gulped his saliva down as the real reason behind it he couldn't tell them and lying was not his cup of tea. So after lots of " ummmm ermmm " with weird faces he finally uttered

" Aree guys we have already visited the north India . So I thought now for a change why not South hain naa?? "

" but really only that? I mean anything special? " she again took charge to tease her brother who was then finding ways out to escape from that detective eyes. It's Parth's speciality as around his family and friends he became the boy next door their chotu ' ghar ka bachcha' without any star type attitudes.

---- flashbacks ----

" Parth I think you should go for a holiday . " Niti said after their twilight love making romance session.
She was lying on her back whereas his head was resting on her chest and hands wrapped around her waist.

And her fingers were ruffling his hairs. He was looking like a cute baby in a embrace of his mother.

" you want me to go away from you ? " he childishly pouted

" Silly !! I am just thinking it will help you to get over all these positive negative vibes around you. It will give you some mental peace. Some Relaxation. Some alone time from these mess. It will be like a mental yoga you know. Then return with a fresh and bang. What's Say ? " She suggested and he found it quite acceptable .

" I think you're right. " he said placing a kiss on her cleavage. She blushed. Then said excitedly
" Do you know what, I think you should go to South India. "

His forehead skin twitched with her suggestion and he sat on the bed as if tried to read her mind.

" Why south ? If I need a fresh air then I would have go to London , Dubai or Singapore. Why South India? " he questioned being a confused soul.

she chuckled at his abroad love. And then replied " budhdhu !! you have already been that countries but south India. And I am telling you its quite amazing place. And wasevi it produces smart brains and good looking features. " she smirked indicating the fact of her being half south idian. And he smiled with her words.

" achcha ?? " He tilted his head and look at her " smart and beautiful haan ?? " he smirked and she got the indication of the coming next.

And as expected he kissed her swallowed lips.

" okay. I will go to south. " he agreed after their passionate kiss.

" then fine. You will start with bangalore then Mysore then ooti and thennnn.. koyembatore. " she planned his entire trip happily in a one go and he just admired her lovingly.

--------end----

" nothing special it's just we have already visited north. So its time to surf the south. " he stated with his smirk