Part 5

TWILIGHT #PaNi ff

" Again Chandigarh but why Parth? " Niti asked him while cleaning the kitchenette up.

" Ohh I have promised mom that I will take Di during her months but because of these mess it just skipped from my mind. So I think now it's time "
he replied while helping her with the dishes seating on the kitchen slab.

" it's already her late 8th months. Is it okay to take her there? " she asked him worridly.

" Nehi budhdhu. I am not taking her along. Bus me and bhai and mom. Samjhi? Kitni tensed ho jati ho tum itne sehi. " he corrected her and left the kitchen kissing her cheek.

" Achcha Parth I was thinking of going Delhi to visit Zayrah. Got leave too for two days. Kya karun ? " she asked settling herself beside him.

He was lying on bed on his stomach and doing something on his phone. She kept her head on his back.

" kya karogi ka kya matlab hai? Obviously jaogi yaar. "
he replied then contunied turning around taking her in his embrace
" let's go together . I mean let's go to Delhi Together Then will Start for chandigarh. What's say ? "

Her eyes glittered followed by his but suddenly a thought came up and she asked " But aunty will be with you na. Then ?? "

" haan toh ? Getting scared of Niyonika kya? "
he started laughing then said in between
" listen. She is not like your reel mother in law okay. And wasevi you have toh already created such a good impression on her during my hospitalised time. Isn't It ? "

She blushed remembering how she used to visit him stealthy when was being hospitalised suffering from typhoid. It was such a scary time for her. She had to shoot for more than 15 hours with heavy heart and then at night she used to visit him to the hospital hiding from the media and their friends.

That time his bubbly loving mom sensed some smoke between them and one unexpected night she straightforwardly encountered her " you really like him. Don't you? "

It really scared a hell out of her. She was scared . She was embarrassed . she was shy all in a same moment.

Her extra blush and lowered eyes gave her green signal and the lady then and there understood that " Nandini loves Manik. "

And for her the best day was when suddenly his friend Vikash Gupta along with Ayaz and Charlie and the director of their show landed in the hospital to meet Parth without informing. That pathetic time she was with him.

Parth's darling mom herself helped her to get out of the hospital rescuing her children's secret.

***

" Kya hua?? What are you thinking? " Parth snapped her.

" nothing. " she hugged him.

" achcha go and pack your stuff. Will book the ticket. " he suggested her and she got up to inform her family after kissing his cheeks.

" Ms. Moorthy please save your energy. " Parth teased him like Manik used to do with his beloved Nandini.
And like Nandini there Niti blushed like hell remembering the indication of " saving energy".

****

Delhi airport

" Will miss you. Please return soon " Niti hugged him.

Parth smiled and kissed her forehead saying " Don't worry. jaldi aaunga. And you please stop reacting on social media things. Just ignore them. Please for me. And send me you and Zyrah pic. Okay have a good time. "