PART 6

TWILIGHT #PaNi ff

" Then it's final. He is back. " Yuvraj sat beside Niti and others and said.

" Look like. " Charlie replied then added " I am excited actually for him. "

" Same here. It's been long time. " Krissain joined them.

" What's going on in your mind? Will you be comfortable again around him? " Karan asked Niti.
She was too engrossed in her phone that she actually missed the convo.

" Niti... " he tapped her shoulder

" hmmmm " she looked at him getting out of her trances.

Just then the cvs came and gave her a new script.

" What's this ? I have mine. New scene kya? " she took the script and started reading confusingly. Her friends stared at the cvs for answer.

Before cvs could give explanation Niti literally screamed " Promo shoot ? Nandini hallucinating Manik? What The ???? "

She looked up at the cvs. She pulled a chair and sat beside her along with the director.

" yess Nandini will be imagining Manik in her room. They will share talks then followed by a dance. After that hallucinations over. Manik gone. " cvs explained the scene to her and she just kept staring at them full blank.

" when will we gonna shoot ? " the only thing escaped from her mouth.

" today. After his arrival. Let him come. You be prepared. And do your. ... " the director had to stop when the cv's cell buzzed.

She was talking over phone mostly with " yess... Hmm.... Every thing is ready... don't worry.... sure sir... "

She hanged up the call and irritatingly shouted

" Uffff the crazy fandom. It just getting into my nerves. Don't know ayesa kya ukhar liya hai isne that the fans just going mad after him and pissing us. Uffff. Day and night my tweeter is flooded with their tweets to bring him back only. And now the channels also. "
she then calmed herself little down and said
" Channel se call tha they want to air the new promo today only with him to calm the crazy fans and re attract the trp. So be fast. And someone please call him. I am not here to bear his tantrums. "
she angrily stated and the PH rushed to call him.

" what the hell? It's Look like there Is no value Of us but him only. "
Yuvraaj who was new in the set expressed his irritation over the scenes as he was expecting his and Niti scene more and himself to be the lead but the PH had totally changed the plot just for HIM.

" It's ridiculous. No one could change the plot for any personal one. Unprofessional. " he fumed.

But Krissain Uttu and Charlie smirked and replied in unison

" That's him. The Parth Samthaan. Jiske liye always scripts plots badalte hai. And Only he could make it up this. Get used to over it Bro. "

But the one person who was silent throughout the whole convo was Niti.

Veebha sensed something and said patting her back " I know after two months suddenly you have to work with him firse. You're not easy with it. "

" Veebha I am professional. I am doing my job here. I don't care about anyone but only my job. " saying Niti walked in her vanity to change.

***

" What's wrong with him. Agar usse pata tha that today he is coming back to shoot then why didn't he informed me? "
She walked in her vanity locking it behind and started dialing Parth number.