Blushing Toby

You fell asleep again that night with Toby at the hospital. The doctor said he could be out by tomorrow if he felt good. The chair was uncomfortable so you kept waking up to Toby just staring at the ceiling.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"I miss my family" he said. You stayed silent just looking at him as he continued to stare off into the ceiling.
"You're the only thing that comes close to a true friend. Jeff never even made me very happy. I just didn't want to be completely alone. When he dated Tim I was left alone. Then when he stopped dating Tim, Jeff dated me. Left me and then went with Ben." Toby continued.
You still stayed silent unknowing what to say.

"I'm hungry" Toby said pouting.

"I'll go get your food" you responded as you got up and headed towards the door. As you reached for the handle the door opened up and the doctor came inside with all of Toby's papers as well as a few cops. You sat back down and watched as the cops went on and on with questions for Toby. They began to question you and you replied with the same answers Toby did. 3 men kidnapped us and tried to kill us and we escaped.
They wore masks so we didn't know what they looked like. Eventually the cops left and the doctor began to talk.

"Toby you can be released today but you need to be careful and not be too active" he said.

"Ok, can I go now?" Toby replied.
The doctor nodded and handed him his clothes then walked out the door. Toby stared at you as a 'look away please' and so you turned. You heard the robe drop and you couldn't help but turn your head a little. He was only in his boxers and you couldn't stop staring.

"Well if you're gonna turn around anyways you might as well not try to hide it" he said as his cheeks turned red.

When he was done getting dressed both of you began to walk to the exit of the hospital. You wondered how Toby would do being 'normal' again.
____________________________________________________________________
I'm sorry that this chapter is so short guys but I hope you enjoyed it xc-LJ

Ps I have another story up and would really appreciate it if you guys gave it a try c: