7. Grand Magic Games: Day 2 and an Eventful Night

Erza's P.O.V

Today's guest for the Grand Magic Games is Jason, a reporter from the Weekly Sorcerer. The competition was a race called Chariot, where the contestants had to race on moving vehicles that went all around Crocus' tourist spots, and the first one back to Domus Flau, the arena, would be the victor. They were allowed to use magic, but if they fell of the vehicles, they would be disqualified. So far, 1st place was Bacchus, an old friend of mine, from Quarto Cerberus, 2nd place was Raven Tail's Kurohebi, 3rd was Risely from Mermaid Heel, in 4th place came Lamia Scale's Yuka , and 5th was Ichiya Vanadalay Kotobuki.

There were 3 competitors that haven't finished yet: Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail A, Gajeel Redfox from Fairy Tail B, and Sting Eucliffe from Sabertooth. All three of them were dragon slayers, all three with motion sickness. Rouge said that he had motion sickness too, so it was probably a dragon slayer thing, considering that it was so rare.

They were fighting pathetically until Sting said, "Fine... I'll give it to you. This victory. We'll continue to win after this anyway. Just 1 or 2 measly points, we can do without."

"Don't go crying about that 1 point later, kid!" Gajeel remarked, smirking.

Sting wasn't fazed by the insult and instead said, "Can I ask you just one thing? Why did you guys enter the games? This would've been unthinkable for the Fairy Tail of the past... Worrying about the strength of the guild or other worldly things like that... The Fairy Tail that I knew... Well, how to say it... They did things at their own pace, not caring about what others thought about them."

"For... their friends!" Natsu managed. "For 7 years.. always... they were always waiting for us... Now matter how tough it was, no matter how sad, even if others made fun of them, they endured... they endured and protected the guild so that we could return home! So for our comrades... We'll show you... THAT FAIRY TAIL HAS BEEN WALKING THE WHOLE TIME! AND THAT'S WHY WE'LL KEEP MOVING FORWARD!" he yelled.

By now, all the members that weren't a part of the Tenroujima incident were crying, and the ones who were in it were on the verge of tears.

I smiled as Natsu got 6th place, earning 2 points crying, "I got us our first points!" and Gajeel came afterwards in 7th place earning 1 point laughing, "Gihee," in his usual weird and creepy manner, and Sabertooth got 0 points since Sting backed out.

There were also many people in the crowd who were moved by Natsu's emotional speech, earning Fairy Tail, not only it's first points, but it's first supporters as well.

For the first battle, there was Kurohebi from Raven Tail up against Toby Horhorta from Lamia Scale. The two made a bet saying that if Kurohebi won, Toby would tell an embarrassing secret, but if Toby won, Kurohebi would reveal his real name. Kurohebi ended up winning and Toby told a story about his sock. After that was Elfman Strauss from Fairy Tail A vs. Bacchus from Quarto Cerberus. They made a bet where if Bacchus won, he would get Elfman's sisters, but if Elfman won, Quarto Cerberus would be called Quarto Puppy for the duration of the games, and Elfman won. The Grand Magic Games third Match was Fairy Tail B's Mirajane Strauss against Jenny Rearlight from Blue Pegasus. The both of them are / were pinup models, so instead of a fistfight, they had a pinup contests, betting on who one who loses has to go nude in the Weekly Sorcerer and Mirajane won. The fourth match was Yukino Agria, the new girl, from Sabertooth vs. Mermaid Heel's Kagura Mikazuchi, the strongest wizard in the guild. They bet their lives and Kagura won, although she took pity on Yukino and didn't make her do anything extreme right away.

1. Raven Tail 36 pt

2. Sabertooth 20 pt

2. Lamia Scale 20 pt